Seattle Fans are delusional!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Fans are delusional!

The way Seattle fans are talking the Broncos should just forfeit! They have an arrogance about them that is both premature and faulty. We seriously need and should expect the Broncos to put up 50+ points. They haven't seen a team like the Broncos all season. We are built to win Super Bowls.. not to appease a fan base that has zero experience winning championships or even experiencing winning seasons. The Seahawks are a fluke. New England was a real team with real world experience winiing big games and we dominated that game.

This is our game.. and I expect a solid blowout!

I don't trust you.

Comment

Comment

Meh, Seattle fans are just pumped for the game and confident, same as Broncos fans. And like Broncos fans, the majority of them are optimistic about next Sunday, while a portion of them are confident to the point of being obnoxious.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post

Comment

Needs more bold. Would read again. A+ thread

Comment

Originally posted by theknowitall View Post

As opposed to a flimsy blowout?

Comment

I'm laughing at how pathetic their fanbase is! Seriously, some of them need to start smoking it up. WOW! Pathetic!

Comment

Sometimes I wish the 100 post rule was a real rule.

Then sometimes I read a thread like this. Priceless.

Comment

The Seahawks are not a fluke and NE was not much of a game changing team this year. I do expect the Broncos to win. The Seahawk fans are just excited, although I will say the year Denver won their first one I don't remember Bronco fans behaving with as much outspoken bravado as the Hawk fans. We were all secretly smiling on the inside until after the game.

Comment

Any fan of either team that is talking about blowouts or forfeiting is a clown. I think we should beat them by double digits because I firmly believe we are a better all-around team, but I don't for one moment think they can't give us a game or possibly even beat us. Both these teams lost to inferior opponents this year. Nothing is assured.

Comment

The way Seattle fans are talking the Broncos should just forfeit! They have an arrogance about them that is both premature and faulty. We seriously need and should expect the Broncos to put up 50+ points. They haven't seen a team like the Broncos all season. We are built to win Super Bowls.. not to appease a fan base that has zero experience winning championships or even experiencing winning seasons. The Seahawks are a fluke. New England was a real team with real world experience winiing big games and we dominated that game.

You sound like we blew all of our opponents the entire season. While we broke some impressive records, we also have a fair amount of weaknesses and I fully anticipate the Seahawks to try to exploit those after two weeks of prep. I don't expect our offense to put up 50+ points. Seattle's defense is aggressive and attacks at all position. We need to take care of the football, in order to win this game, which will be a close one.

Comment

All I'm saying with this rash of morons opening threads like these, that we better win this ****in game, seriously, it's getting ridiculous....

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                            All I'm saying with this rash of morons opening threads like these, that we better win this ****in game, seriously, it's getting ridiculous....
                            Yes we better win this game because of...forum threads.

Comment

I'm laughing at how pathetic their fanbase is! Seriously, some of them need to start smoking it up. WOW! Pathetic!
                              Stop with the bold, you look like a know it all.

Comment

Working...
                              X