Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fired for wearing Broncos Jersey

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013...os-jersey-work

"To show support for the Seattle Seahawks on game day, our employees may choose to wear a Seahawks jersey in place of our standard uniform, which is required," the company's statement said. "To prevent any possible conflicts, the option of wearing other teams' jerseys is not allowed.

sue please

"The employee reported to work in an unauthorized uniform and was asked to change into a standard uniform. Soon after he left to change into an accepted uniform, we received a phone call stating that he was not returning to work, leaving his position unfilled and creating extra stress for the staff covering his job on a busy weekend day."
    No, he was fired for not showing back up to work.

Comment

Reminiscent of the Pittsburgh kid in 05 who got bullied for wearing a Bronco jersey to school. I think Elway ended up sending him a leather recliner and signed jersey or something? Pays to be a Bronco martyr.

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
        http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013...os-jersey-work

"To show support for the Seattle Seahawks on game day, our employees may choose to wear a Seahawks jersey in place of our standard uniform, which is required," the company's statement said. "To prevent any possible conflicts, the option of wearing other teams' jerseys is not allowed.

sue please
        Sue for what? The dip **** left work and didn't return. **** him. I am sure someone had a crap day because of his immature ass.

Comment

Dumb policy but he still broke the rules. His father did him no favors either.

Doesn't sound like a great place to work anyway if they are scared to let opposing jerseys because of "conflicts." To me that sounds like they don't trust their Seahawk fan employees to be professional if they were suddenly confronted with the color orange.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
            Sue for what? The dip **** left work and didn't return. **** him. I am sure someone had a crap day because of his immature ass.
            Kid sounds like a tool. The company set a specific policy, he didn't want to follow it, then decided to bale on work to pout. I would have fired his @$$ too.

Comment

Welcome to the real world.

Comment

LIFE.. YOU NEVER GET OUT ALIVE!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                  Welcome to the real world.
                  ...like you would know.

Policy was BS.

So was leaving work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
                    ...like you would know.

Policy was BS.

So was leaving work.
                    Kid was asked to change his uniform as per the company policy. He decided to go home and not show back up. Rightfully fired, and not for wearing a Bronco jersey.

Comment

Kid was asked to change his uniform as per the company policy. He decided to go home and not show back up. Rightfully fired, and not for wearing a Bronco jersey.

So I guess your corporate loving ass would be ok with
                      "each employee must kiss the supervisor on the ass at the beginning of his / her shift, female supervisors not withstanding"

Wrong is wrong course you have already proven time and again you will still argue................policy was wrong just as much as the guy not coming back.

Comment

Comment

"each employee must kiss the supervisor on the ass at the beginning of his / her shift, female supervisors not withstanding"

Wrong is wrong course you have already proven time and again you will still argue................policy was wrong just as much as the guy not coming back.
                          Lol. Behold, the return of the dynamite monkey. In your absence, you missed the thread where some posters openly discussed treating you with sympathy because of your obvious limitations.

Comment

Did you not take your meds today?

Holy Christ man.

Comment

Lol. Behold, the return of the dynamite monkey. In your absence, you missed the thread where some posters openly discussed treating you with sympathy because of your obvious limitations.
                              be nice...it sounds like he just got fired

Comment

Working...
                              X