X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alkemical
    replied
    Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
    I like the concept of the vaporizer, and they will get you higher than...anything...but man it's just never the same. I need to feel that smoke hit the back of my throat, feel it's weight, you know?

Maybe i'm just old fashioned.
    Nah - just find a grower who fluushes his plants so you aren't getting ****.

Leave a comment:

• Garcia Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
    I like the concept of the vaporizer, and they will get you higher than...anything...but man it's just never the same. I need to feel that smoke hit the back of my throat, feel it's weight, you know?

I hear youand you are not alone, but its time to let that go.

Leave a comment:

• SportinOne
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncsCheer View Post
    He should be using a vaporizer, ****ing newb

Leave a comment:

• Drunk Monkey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ray Finkle
    replied
    Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
    /End Thread and retire the mane, there is no topping this.

Leave a comment:

• UberBroncoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
    OMG that picture is like adult-male Disneyland.

Leave a comment:

• bowtown
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBound View Post
    Don't be silly. This picture is not photoshopped. I agree with the racism stuff, but please, you're reaching with the photoshop. Hard.
    It absolutely is.

Leave a comment:

• theknowitall
    replied
    sooner or later they will have to move the money out to banks etc when congress allows it.. I know a retail outlet where there is $800,000.00 in cash sitting in a closet! why get 20 years for bank robbery for a few grand when you can get less for 800k?

Leave a comment:

• theknowitall
    replied
    I'll have to find it but I saw somewhere that Goodell said there is a possibility the NFL will allow players to use medicinal marijuanja. So that means everyone will want to play in Denver. That should help us with free agency!

Leave a comment:

• DenverBound
    replied
    Originally posted by KevinJames View Post
    This picture isn't all over the place which makes me question its credibility.

This photo seems like it could easily be photoshopped, I could photoshop a blunt in Peyton Manning's mouth and make it look real.

They trying to sabotage this man.

you cant take the racism out of a racist

man there has been some really offensive **** on the mane lately. "Sherman was chimping off" is another racist comment I saw smh
    Don't be silly. This picture is not photoshopped. I agree with the racism stuff, but please, you're reaching with the photoshop. Hard.

Leave a comment:

• Requiem
    replied
    Originally posted by KevinJames View Post

man there has been some really offensive **** on the mane lately. "Sherman was chimping off" is another racist comment I saw smh
    Well, that was nyuk who said the latter. Not surprised.

Leave a comment:

• KevinJames
    replied
    This picture isn't all over the place which makes me question its credibility.

This photo seems like it could easily be photoshopped, I could photoshop a blunt in Peyton Manning's mouth and make it look real.

They trying to sabotage this man.

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
    You can take the ______ out of the _____ but you can't take the ______ out of the _____.

Last edited by KevinJames; 01-22-2014, 11:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• itswutz4dinna
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    What I find interesting is the wording on the new CBA is outdated after Colorado and Washington made weed legal. It uses the term "illegal" use of marihuana. Well if you smoke in CO its considered "legal". They don't state in the CBA that it has to be "federally illegal"
    I think guys like Percy Harvin and Terrell Davis should get medical exemptions. Marijuana completely eradicated my migraine problem. I don't know how many NFL players have Adderall prescriptions (supposedly in baseball it's like 50%), but that is clearly BS and a performance-enhancing drug. I mean what do they need it for? All that organic chemistry they're studying on the side?

And vaping is not nearly as enjoyable in my experience. As cutthemdown said, THC is not everything; when I vape I always feel incomplete.

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    What I find interesting is the wording on the new CBA is outdated after Colorado and Washington made weed legal. It uses the term "illegal" use of marihuana. Well if you smoke in CO its considered "legal". They don't state in the CBA that it has to be "federally illegal"

Leave a comment:

• bronco militia
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X