No announcement yet.

Von Miller smoking that weed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah John Elway smokes like a chimney. That's why his voice sounds like gravel all the time.

Comment

i had no clue he smoked throughout his career. Crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by HorseHead View Post
        I had no idea Elway smoked butts...

I love our boy (John), but Christ, he has to take care better care of himself.

Back to "Buzz Aldrin" (Von), I wonder if he can get his sh-t together. I don't care about the herb (I know, his employer and the league do), I just hope he can stay off other stuff. (Molly, etc...)
        It is hard to believe. Dude has the world at his finger tips but it will kill him. I smoked for 10 years. Quitting ranks near the top of difficult things I've had to do. John took down two SB trophies, won arena an arena bowl championship, taken the Broncos back to the SB, yet can't quit sucking down cancer sticks? Elway wills everything to gold yet can 't break this habit? Shows you how powerful nicotene is.

Everyone is sucking on the smokeless cigs now. I'm hearing those are equally as bad if not worse. I had luck with the nicorette gum, a lot of running, and a cancerous picture of lungs my best friend continually sent me.

Comment

I smoked for about 5 years. Quitting is one of the best things I've ever done.

I don't want to get into it too much, but I quit 3 different chemical addictions cold turkey, all at the same time. 3 weeks of utter hell, and I will pay for "youthful indescretions" for the rest of my life, but so glad I got it turned around.

I don't mentally miss it at all, but every once in awhile I'll get a certain smell, and my whole body will lock up for a few seconds, looking for that "fix". This is 16 years later. It's crazy, I guess it never truly leaves you.

My username is in reference to snowboarding, for the record.

Comment

Meh Vaporizing, shatter, wax all of that new **** just doesn't have the same buzz as smoking flower. There is a lot more to the buzz then just THC.

I wish i could smoke some of my friends OG's with ya all. I'm sure most of those Cali strains have made it everywhere by now.

Seriously though nothing beat the SFV OG and all the crosses they have made with it.

Comment

If you're not vaping...you're a pariah. I certainly understand the allegiance to plant...but it's time to let it go.

If you're still smoking cigs...go get an itaste 3.0 vv battery, Kangertech AeroTank, and find the flavored ecig oil you like at about 3-6 mg of nicotine and change your life today while you step down the nicotine.
              Last edited by Garcia Bronco; 01-22-2014, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I quit smoking cigs after about 14 years. Having a kid was a powerful motivator. Now I don't miss it one bit. The smell alone reeks. Not sure how I used to like it. As for the tree's..... I had to stop that long ago. I really wish it was legal. It's not worth the hassle and risk for me. Texas will probably be the 50th state to legalize it.

I knew Elway smoked but I didn't realize it was 2 packs of reds a day. Crazy, even at my peak those things were to strong for me.

Comment

Comment

What I find interesting is the wording on the new CBA is outdated after Colorado and Washington made weed legal. It uses the term "illegal" use of marihuana. Well if you smoke in CO its considered "legal". They don't state in the CBA that it has to be "federally illegal"

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                      What I find interesting is the wording on the new CBA is outdated after Colorado and Washington made weed legal. It uses the term "illegal" use of marihuana. Well if you smoke in CO its considered "legal". They don't state in the CBA that it has to be "federally illegal"
                      I think guys like Percy Harvin and Terrell Davis should get medical exemptions. Marijuana completely eradicated my migraine problem. I don't know how many NFL players have Adderall prescriptions (supposedly in baseball it's like 50%), but that is clearly BS and a performance-enhancing drug. I mean what do they need it for? All that organic chemistry they're studying on the side?

And vaping is not nearly as enjoyable in my experience. As cutthemdown said, THC is not everything; when I vape I always feel incomplete.

Comment

This picture isn't all over the place which makes me question its credibility.

This photo seems like it could easily be photoshopped, I could photoshop a blunt in Peyton Manning's mouth and make it look real.

They trying to sabotage this man.

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                        You can take the ______ out of the _____ but you can't take the ______ out of the _____.
                        you cant take the racism out of a racist

man there has been some really offensive **** on the mane lately. "Sherman was chimping off" is another racist comment I saw smh
                        Last edited by KevinJames; 01-22-2014, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinJames View Post

man there has been some really offensive **** on the mane lately. "Sherman was chimping off" is another racist comment I saw smh
                          Well, that was nyuk who said the latter. Not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinJames View Post
                            This picture isn't all over the place which makes me question its credibility.

This photo seems like it could easily be photoshopped, I could photoshop a blunt in Peyton Manning's mouth and make it look real.

They trying to sabotage this man.

Don't be silly. This picture is not photoshopped. I agree with the racism stuff, but please, you're reaching with the photoshop. Hard.

Comment

I'll have to find it but I saw somewhere that Goodell said there is a possibility the NFL will allow players to use medicinal marijuanja. So that means everyone will want to play in Denver. That should help us with free agency!

Comment

sooner or later they will have to move the money out to banks etc when congress allows it.. I know a retail outlet where there is $800,000.00 in cash sitting in a closet! why get 20 years for bank robbery for a few grand when you can get less for 800k?

Comment

Working...
                                X