Von Miller smoking that weed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strafen View Post
    If you don't know what's he's smoking, why do you post this crap?
    You don't know, but you start a thread titled "Von Miller smoking that weed"
    Can you be more retarded?
    Listen dumbass. It's an obvious assumption to make. Is there a definitive way to tell what it is or when this picture was taken? No. But no one is looking at this picture and thinking to themselves, "Oh Von must be smoking tops tobacco." The thread is absolutely worth starting, this being a Denver Broncos message board and all, and the fact is that if I didn't, someone else would have. Why don't you disappear again. No one missed your fairweather ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
      Stupid post - that pic could be from 3 years ago for all we know.
      I agree completely. No way to know when it was taken. The fact is, now that it's out, it's going to become news.

Comment

Do you think it's indica or sativa?

Comment

Not sure I would advise any pro athlete to smoke anything. Seems contradictory.

Comment

Originally posted by HorseHead View Post
            Do you think it's indica or sativa?
            Indica for sure. Von seems more like a body buzz guy and I got to think it helps with the pain after a game. He saves his Sativa for before positional meetings when he needs to be alert.

Comment

Doesn't Von have that gross beard now? He doesn't in that pic. Whatever, there's nothing to hold against him there anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug View Post
                Not sure I would advise any pro athlete to smoke anything. Seems contradictory.
                It worked for Elway, so it must be good!

Comment

"Powderaddict", please explain your comment. Just curious...

Comment

Originally posted by HorseHead View Post
                    "Powderaddict", please explain your comment. Just curious...
                    Elway's been a 2 pack a day smoker for a long time, going back to when he was a player.

Comment

Someone needs to teach that boy how to roll a fatty, that's some amateur sh$# right there.

Comment

You can take the ______ out of the _____ but you can't take the ______ out of the _____.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                          I thought Big John was a dipper?
                          He may be a dipper as well, but he smoked throughout his whole NFL career.

Comment

I had no idea Elway smoked butts...

I love our boy (John), but Christ, he has to take care better care of himself.

Back to "Buzz Aldrin" (Von), I wonder if he can get his sh-t together. I don't care about the herb (I know, his employer and the league do), I just hope he can stay off other stuff. (Molly, etc...)

Comment

As part of his suspension Von is subject to more than 12 random tests a month I think.

I doubt this is a recent picture of him smoking and smoking weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                                He may be a dipper as well, but he smoked throughout his whole NFL career.
                                First I've ever heard of this. Light rail, friend of a friend, or is documented somewhere?

Edit- just searched, he smoked malboro reds like a cowboy boot wearing big dick badass.
                                Last edited by Bronco; 01-22-2014, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X