Von Miller smoking that weed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    Stupid post - that pic could be from 3 years ago for all we know.
    Either way, it still shows how stupid he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
      Either way, it still shows how stupid he is.
      You must really hate yourself and your life

Comment

It's probably quite old. Under the program he's in because of getting caught they drug test constantly. Dude will just have to go without.

Comment

Looks like skinny Von.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsCheer View Post
            He should be using a vaporizer, ****ing newb
            Lol.. Absolutely

Comment

there is about a 99% chance that we're going to read some headlines we don't want to read involving von miller and super bowl parties in the next week.

Comment

Lol. I'm surprised it was smokable. It looks like construction paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                  You must really hate yourself and your life
                  Because I'm calling him stupid for posing as he's smoking weed? Okay...

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                    Because I'm calling him stupid for posing as he's smoking weed? Okay...
                    Precisely. You're all up in this thread with all this hatred against Von not knowing anything. People make mistakes. You're talking like you're a mistaken free person.

It was already known that Von smoked weed...why you still out here talking **** against a Bronco?

Post up your house and car, I'll tell you how stupid you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                      Precisely. You're all up in this thread with all this hatred against Von not knowing anything. People make mistakes. You're talking like you're a mistaken free person.

It was already known that Von smoked weed...why you still out here talking **** against a Bronco?

Post up your house and car, I'll tell you how stupid you are.
                      I am a mistake-free person if by mistake-free you mean a person who hasn't posed for a camera while doing something both illegal and actively banned by my employer.

And to be clear, I don't hate Von. He's just a dumbass. This is painfully obvious to everyone other you apparently.

Comment

I could really care less if he is even on the team next year.

Comment

pat BOWLen has been revolutionizing the NFL his whole Career. If pat could make the Broncos weed friendly can you imagine how many FA's would want to play for us.

Comment

The fact that he poses with a blunt filled with whatever in his mouth is all we need to know about the brain on this kid. Is this really the guy we want to guarantee 50m dollars too? Patrick Peterson would be looking nice right now lined up next to drc

Comment

It kinda looks like it's just paper.

Comment

lol, even his eyes look red. It's weed. hopefully this was taken a year ago. Still stupid to pose for a pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X