Chris Harris 104.3FM Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
    1. Can't figure out why everybody keeps trying to run fades on Sherman (which is where he has been making plays. Nobody runs curls or digs.

2. How to beat Seahawks Defense? It starts up front. Do a good job of protecting Peyton. Just give him time, doesn't matter what Defense he's facing.

3. Sad to see Talib go down, was looking forward to the battle between DT and Talib (fellow KU teammate).

4. Never heard it that loud in Mile High Stadium.

5. Everybody runs that pick play that Talib was hurt on. They ran the same exact play on DRC. Patriots ran it a lot the first time they played.

6. He thinks the refs are going to be looking for picks a lot more since Belicheat publicly complained.

7. Harris feels great, scheduled for surgery after they get back.

8. Harris told Carter to go out there and play smart. Broncos knew he could man up with the Patriot WR's. Did a good job of keeping the ball in front, and limiting explosive plays.
    But but but it wasn't loud on TV so this isn't true! People were starting threads about how it wasn't loud. If it's on TV it's true. Why would he lie like that!

It was loud as hell, we were rocking that place.

Comment

I sense a few hitch & go plays with a pump fake involved in the gameplan. Gotta give PMFM the time but it will work.

Comment

I don't understand the whole it was not loud on TV stance.
        It was loud as hell and even the announcers talked about it. The quiet on field for Peyton and the O but the rocking noise when Brady took the field.

Comment

Broncos have to run a lot of no huddle on offense, and just wear down that defense, especially the defensive line.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
            I don't understand the whole it was not loud on TV stance.
            It was loud as hell and even the announcers talked about it. The quiet on field for Peyton and the O but the rocking noise when Brady took the field.
            I flew in from Phoenix for the game. Loudest sporting event I've ever been to. And I just watched it on DVR last night with headphones. It was LOUD.

Comment

I am honestly a little nervous about the WR screens we run. I realize PFM doesn't make bad decisions but man, a smart corner might jump one of those and it's 6 the other way.

Comment

1. Rodney Harrison gives an early locker room edge to Seattle because of their physicality.
                How does their "physicality" give Seattle an edge in the locker room?

Whatch you talkin' 'bout, Rodney?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                  I am honestly a little nervous about the WR screens we run. I realize PFM doesn't make bad decisions but man, a smart corner might jump one of those and it's 6 the other way.
                  Also can't throw any ducks like that one he got away with against NE. That ball seemed to hang in the air for like 5 seconds but the DB didn't turn around and see it for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post

This can also be used against you. Be too aggressive against PM and he'll make you pay.

Comment

I think he was more referring to their hunger, attitude, and swarming mentality. Who knows.

I think the Broncos can physically dominate the Seahawks.

Comment

Start the game off with the DT WR bubble screen.

Id still love to see the tebow play against Miami 2 years ago. It worked flawlessly. We fake the screen to the RB to the left side. Then we throw the screen to the TE on the right side. Totally caught the D off guard and with a fast D like seattle it could be a HUGE gainer!

Comment

I think he was more referring to their hunger, attitude, and swarming mentality. Who knows.

I think the Broncos can physically dominate the Seahawks.
                          I am with you, I can't say it's been this way all year but after that SD loss at home, the defense has just been nasty.

I don't think Seattle is any more hungry than Denver...we just keep it low key. That is probably the #1 thing having guys like Champ and Peyton around does, keeps the team acting professional.

Comment

I know.

Will the weather be so bad that they'll move the game into the locker room?

What did he even mean?

Comment

Shannon Sharpe Interview:

1. Welker didn't alter his route. The way Sharpe used to play is "Either you go over the top, or you run into me."
                              2. Asks Belicheat "What about the 50 minutes of the game that you only scored 3 points?"
                              3. Patriots are really easy to defend, because everything that happens is between the hash marks. No outside threats.
                              4. Broncos are going to get Cover-1 Robber coverage all day against the Seahawks.
                              5. Seahawks have an 8 man rotation on the DL. They say "We bet our DL can get to you, before you can beat us over the top."
                              6. The Broncos Offense has to be able to beat guys on the outside.
                              7. If I'm John Fox I take care of the football, and shutdown the run.

Broncos should talk a lot about the Seahawks grabbing and holding from the dbacks. Talk about it all week long.

If we get the Robber Cover 1 then we have to throw at DT 1-1 vs Sherman. Otherwise you throw to Decker who could be doubled.

Since they use an 8 man rotation Broncos should go hurry up and trap dlineman on the field, then use short passing to get lots of first downs and keep them on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
                                I know.

Will the weather be so bad that they'll move the game into the locker room?

What did he even mean?
                                I guess he means a mental advantage? Who knows. All I know is our QB is miles better throwing the ball then Wilson. Wilson a gamer who can run around and make some big plays but he's nothing compared to Manning or Brady.

Comment

Working...
                                X