Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Rahim Moore be activated for the SB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the worst, he could take Huff's and Bruton's snaps (were applicable) and play him from there. Two weeks of practice is more than enough for him to be a part time player in a big game. He did play like 11 games this year so he is not off the street.

Comment

I'm confused. I thought Moore was the 21st-century equivalent of Michael Dean Perry...

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
        There seems to be some strange dealings here. Rahim Moore has said his doctors have cleared him to practice and play, while the team and team doctors have not given him the green light yet.

This is all confirmed and reported by Vic Lombardi and Lindsay Jones, so it is pretty credible information.

I'm not sure why they wouldn't have him practicing yet, but it may just be a team chemistry thing where they don't want to insert a rusty player for the playoffs/SB so as not to offset the way the defense has been playing lately.

That's all speculation on my part, but the word is he should be practicing by now. Don't know what's really going on.
        It wouldn't be a surprise if that's what it was and it would be totally valid.

Comment

At this point, I'd love to have him for depth just in case...not sure what kind of training/rehab regimen he's been on though. If he's even CLOSE to game shape, then put him on the plane!!!

Comment

He better be...if healthy

Comment

Broncos are off until Thursday, we will know on thursday

Comment

A rusty but nonetheless "ready" to play Moore is an order of magnitude better than Huff
                Last edited by Zealot; 01-21-2014, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Not sure why people think he's coming back. That December set back sealed a season ender for him.

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/20...c-championship

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                    Not sure why people think he's coming back. That December set back sealed a season ender for him.

Sounds like a pretty legit source.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                      Sounds like a pretty legit source.
                      Depends on what they are packin.....

Seriously though, the setback and problem he had after the surgery is most likely the reason his healing time has grown much longer. Sometimes they leave the wound open with no staples or stitches. Heal from within to out avoiding serious infection. That's nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Because last week Vic Lombardi reported that Moore feels fine and ready to go. He just needs the ok from Greek.

I think there's a small chance he could play, and I hope he does. I'd take a 75% Rahim over an of the Bolden, Bruton, and Huff trio we trot out in dime looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                          Because last week Vic Lombardi reported that Moore feels fine and ready to go. He just needs the ok from Greek.

I think there's a small chance he could play, and I hope he does. I'd take a 75% Rahim over an of the Bolden, Bruton, and Huff trio we trot out in dime looks.
                          If they approach him as a smaller role, why risk another set back? And if he was to play a larger role, how much game shape and speed will he actually be in? Personally, id rather they gameplan knowing who's definitely going to be at safety. Seattle doesn't really have stretch the field WR threats as much. This game the front line will be more in play stopping Marshawn and Wilson running.

Comment

If you watch the locker room celebration on db.com, Rahim has his hand in the huddle like everybody else. The dude looks like he just played in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                              If you watch the locker room celebration on db.com, Rahim has his hand in the huddle like everybody else. The dude looks like he just played in the game.
                              Wonder why the hold up then...usually we see players try to come back earlier than they should. Now it's extra cautious with Moore and especially Wolfe

Comment

I think the Broncos are more interested in having Rahim back at 100% for the next 5+ years rather than having him back and rusty for the Super Bowl.
                                This is a clear case of the athlete wanting to play and the team wanting to protect their investment.

Comment

Working...
                                X