Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else hearing that Denver "ain't tough enough to win"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd pay money I don't have to listen to somebody tell Orlando Franklin he's not tough.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
      As long as Decker, Thomas(X2), Decker and of course Welker are not afraid to extend their arms to catch a ball down the middle, why worry?

Also, have not heard anything about us being soft.
      Who's this second Decker guy? I haven't seen him, lol

This is for the Superbowl, I don't think we'll have any alligator arms going on.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanDoug View Post
        Seattle has been fantastic inside their dome, and really just so so performances on the road (although they won some close games to some really bad teams).

Soooo, I guess the team that plays in the weather for home and most away games should be worried about playing in the weather against a team that plays inside most of the time.

OK you are right we have no chance.
        Someone appears to be stuck in the 80's...

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
          Heard the same in 97. its caca
          That is exactly right. The AFC was seen as the weaker conference then, and the Broncos as 4 time SB losers. Then we know what happened. The Broncos out-NFC'd the NFC!

The world will find out in 12 days that the Broncos can beat any team in the league by adapting to the opponent regardless of style.

Comment

When DT takes Richard "DICK" Sherman to school = Priceless!

Comment

stupid delusional seachickens and patsie fans are the only ones who want us to lose!

Comment

They just need to drink more crappy Starbucks coffee and pretend they don't live in dreary, gloomy craptown!

starbucks makes folgers instant taste like gourmet you'd get at the Brown Palace or Buckingham Palace!

Comment

still not tough

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                        still not tough
                        BUT....but... they're tough to watch right now. And that ain't too shabby!

-J. Fox

Comment

Working...
                        X