Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else hearing that Denver "ain't tough enough to win"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just glad we have Welker, the dirty SOB

Comment

My confidence has been growing week by week with the Broncos. I'm sorry, but I watched the NFC conference game and I saw two teams play like hot garbage in the 3rd and 4th qtrs. Neither of those teams looked like they wanted it all that badly as they kept giving the ball to each other. Seattle will shrink on the big stage.
      I think Denver should win this game by a 10-14 point margin.

Comment

I remember the slight in 97 being more about the line being too small more than it was toughness. Denver's online averaged well under 300 lbs meanwhile, Gilbert Brown probably was a 400 lb run stuffer.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
          As long as Decker, Thomas(X2), Decker and of course Welker are not afraid to extend their arms to catch a ball down the middle, why worry?

Also, have not heard anything about us being soft.
          Also, Decker

Comment

Originally posted by DenverDynamite View Post
            My confidence has been growing week by week with the Broncos. I'm sorry, but I watched the NFC conference game and I saw two teams play like hot garbage in the 3rd and 4th qtrs. Neither of those teams looked like they wanted it all that badly as they kept giving the ball to each other. Seattle will shrink on the big stage.
            I think Denver should win this game by a 10-14 point margin.
            Pretty much how I saw it too. Both QBs in that NFCCG played like total crap, minus one or two plays each. That margin of victory is about right, IMO.

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EcXT1clXc04" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

oh, btw, the lead guitar player for the Fabulous Thunderbirds is Stevie Ray Vaughan's older brother.

Comment

All I've heard is Sherman this and Sherman that hope DT breaks his foot off in his ass

Comment

Originally posted by TripleTilde View Post
                    I remember the slight in 97 being more about the line being too small more than it was toughness.
                    That's exactly right. That and GB was just assumed to be a better team. Which, thankfully, we proved incorrect!

Comment

Love it, hope it gets echoed louder and louder before the actual game.

Comment

Id like to see any clown tell this guy he's not tough.

Comment

They have been tough enough to win 15 out of 18 games so far, same as the Seahawks. I'm sure the Broncos are tough enough to win one more.

Comment

Seattle has been fantastic inside their dome, and really just so so performances on the road (although they won some close games to some really bad teams).

Soooo, I guess the team that plays in the weather for home and most away games should be worried about playing in the weather against a team that plays inside most of the time.

OK you are right we have no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanDoug View Post
                              Seattle has been fantastic inside their dome, and really just so so performances on the road (although they won some close games to some really bad teams).
                              Ahhhh....yeaaaaahhhhhhhh, they tore down that dome a while ago.

Comment

Remember the Superbowl against Green Bay? Remember how physical that game was? The Superbowl is a different level, baby!

Seattle is a heckuva lot better and more physical than the crappy NE Defense. Denver must beat down Seattle all game long on the OL and DL.

Comment

Working...
                                X