Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else hearing that Denver "ain't tough enough to win"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else hearing that Denver "ain't tough enough to win"?

I mean, what the crap does this mean?

Heard the same in 97. its caca

Comment

Yes, especially compared to the Seahawks who are just a weally tough bunch of guys.

We've heard this crap throughout the playoffs. San Diego beat us, they have our number, they are on a hot streak, NE has Tom Brady who owns Peyton Manning, poor Tommy has had nobody this year yet they are in the AFCCG, Tommy doesn't care if he's at home or on the road, and now Seattle has a tough bunch of young guys who do nothing but smack guys around, they are #1 against the pass, poor Peyton Manning.

Just like the end of the 97 season. We love it!

Keep it coming boys, it's worked out swell for us so far.

Comment

Hopefully the players hear this for two week straights and come out and stick em to the turf.

Comment

all I'll say is keep it coming...

Comment

I dunno I'd say the brand of football they are playing right now on both sides of the ball is perfectly tough. Playoff tough.

Not scared in the slightest.

Comment

I pretty much completely ignore what the talking heads say at ESPN and NFLN say about the Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                Heard the same in 97. its caca
                Bingo

Comment

Apparently our D wasn't going to be tough enough to stop Brady and NE as well.

Comment

As long as Decker, Thomas(X2), Decker and of course Welker are not afraid to extend their arms to catch a ball down the middle, why worry?

Also, have not heard anything about us being soft.

Comment

I love it. Many people citing the 2nd preseason game this year, including John Clayton. You gotta love people that bring up the 2nd preseason game... I didn't know the super bowl champions were crowned then! I remember that game. Seattle was bringing a lot blitzes, more so than you normally see in the 2nd week of the preseason. Adam Gase was in his 2nd game as OC. Vasquez, Welker, Manny Ramirez, Julius Thomas, Montee Ball, Sly Williams, Knighton all in their 2nd games as Bronco starters/players. Vanilla offense, vanilla defense. Champ hurt his foot that game. Wolfe injured his neck. Ronnie Hillman fumbled the ball on the Hawks 1 into the endzone and Seattle returned it 100 yds for a TD. Julius Thomas fumbled a catch at the Seahawks 30 yd line. J. Kearse also returned a kick for a TD. Final score ended up 40-10 so the Seahawks think this means they will roll us. lol.

Highlights can be found here:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201308...ghts&tab=recap

I love the bluster and overconfidence coming from Seattle.
                      Last edited by bpc; 01-21-2014, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                        I love it. Many people citing the 2nd preseason game this year, including John Clayton. You gotta love people that bring up the 2nd preseason game... I didn't know the super bowl champions were crowned then! I remember that game. Seattle was bringing a lot blitzes, more so than you normally see in the 2nd week of the preseason. Adam Gase was in his 2nd game as OC. Vasquez, Welker, Manny Ramirez, Julius Thomas, Montee Ball all in their 2nd games as Bronco starters/players. Vanilla offense, vanilla defense. Champ hurt his foot that game. Wolfe injured his neck. Ronnie Hillman fumbled the ball on the Hawks 1 into the endzone and Seattle returned it 100 yds for a TD. Kearse also returned a kick for a TD. Final score ended up 40-10 so the Seahawks think this means they will roll us. lol.

We also moved the ball pretty well on them that game. Who gives a **** if Ronnie Hillman fumbled at the One. But regardless, its meaningless

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                          I love it. Many people citing the 2nd preseason game this year, including John Clayton. You gotta love people that bring up the 2nd preseason game... I didn't know the super bowl champions were crowned then! I remember that game. Seattle was bringing a lot blitzes, more so than you normally see in the 2nd week of the preseason. Adam Gase was in his 2nd game as OC. Vasquez, Welker, Manny Ramirez, Julius Thomas, Montee Ball all in their 2nd games as Bronco starters/players. Vanilla offense, vanilla defense. Champ hurt his foot that game. Wolfe injured his neck. Ronnie Hillman fumbled the ball on the Hawks 1 into the endzone and Seattle returned it 100 yds for a TD. Kearse also returned a kick for a TD. Final score ended up 40-10 so the Seahawks think this means they will roll us. lol.

****! I knew we had no chance!

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                            As long as Decker, Thomas(X2), Decker and of course Welker are not afraid to extend their arms to catch a ball down the middle, why worry?

Also, have not heard anything about us being soft.
                            My only worry is our soft receivers getting knocked off their routes by physical corners.

Comment

over the last 15 years, the internet and sites like the Orangemane have made the talking heads on TV obsolete.

Comment

Working...
                              X