Super Bowl Song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Song?

What song did you dance to when you found out the Broncos were going to the Super Bowl?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Jfoxsfhi-kk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by HILife; 01-21-2014, 09:25 AM.

This may not be in line with your post but once we won Sunday, I immediately started thinking about the songs they used to play on the radio during the Broncos SB runs when I was a kid.

Like I literally cannot ever forget the "The Broncos are going to Pasadenaaaaaaa..." song (SB 21 maybe?)

Comment

Tony toni tone was good make out music

Comment

Originally posted by alkemical View Post
        Tony toni tone was good make out music
        Tony toni tone, were the best wing man I ever had. They helped me out a bunch of times.

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
          Tony toni tone, were the best wing man I ever had. They helped me out a bunch of times.
          Haha, sooooo true!

Comment

Of course I had to play some Bruno Mars to commemorate this moment.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/e-fA-gBCkj0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

LET'S GO!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5zCy3EWs9Q0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/YReJmrLppDU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/YReJmrLppDU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

oingo boingo

Comment

I just wandered around Denver singing/shouting: "SOOOOOOOOOOPER BOWL!"

My neighbors and wife thought I was the best.

Comment

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/S3gl6qf18NQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/S3gl6qf18NQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                        <object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/S3gl6qf18NQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/S3gl6qf18NQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
                        How I have never seen this before is beyond me. Thank you for bringing this bit of culture and history to light for me. WE LOVE HIM!

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
                          What song did you dance to when you found out the Broncos were going to the Super Bowl?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Jfoxsfhi-kk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          Sinatra

New York, New York

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
                            How I have never seen this before is beyond me. Thank you for bringing this bit of culture and history to light for me. WE LOVE HIM!
                            I remember it was all over TV for the Superbowl against the Giants (Rose Bowl/Pasadena/LA)

Comment

it'd be a little funny to listen to Bon Jovi just to mock the Pats and Kraft's pal up in the box with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X