The Percy Harvin Factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Percy Harvin Factor

Just curious what folks are thinking about Percy Harvin.

The Hawks traded 1st, 3rd, and 7th round picks to acquire him, but he's only played in parts of 2 games this year.

When he did play, he was an X-Factor both as a returner and as a WR making some great runs and spectacular catches.

He'll definitely be ready for the SB, and no one has much tape on the guy.

I forgot about him, dang it! Going to have to deal with him, Wilson will be throwing to him no doubt.

Comment

He's played 39 plays. Who knows.

Comment

He's obviously the greatest player ever and he is completely unstoppable just like the Seahawks

Comment

The guy hasn't been healthy all year. I wont dismiss him outright, but I find it hard to believe he can just come out in the Super Bowl and somehow be a game-breaker.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverDynamite View Post
            The guy hasn't been healthy all year. I wont dismiss him outright, but I find it hard to believe he can just come out in the Super Bowl and somehow be a game-breaker.
            He is scary talented, and fast. Potential big play threat.

If we don't get gashed by him, I don't see any way their offense can keep up with ours.

Comment

Waiting for a single post where Armchair isn't blowing Seattle.

Just one.

Comment

The Hawks also use him in the backfield, Rod Smith style.

I've seen him come in motion from the far side and then take a handoff from the pistol formation.

I've also seen him go deep behind Wilson and take a toss.

Once he gets up to speed, he's like a blur. But like Dexter McCluster (5'9" 172), he's fairly small (5'11" 184) and not super resilient so Carroll won't want to use him too much.

One trend I have noticed is that whenever he's in the game on offense, he usually gets the ball. Carroll doesn't often use him as a decoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                  He is scary talented, and fast. Potential big play threat.
                  If we don't get gashed by him, I don't see any way their offense can keep up with ours.
                  I know he was that when he was in Minnesota, but for right now, I think he needs to prove he can survive four quarters.

Comment

Just curious what folks are thinking about the most bestest team ever, the Seahawks.

The Hawks have won 13 games like the Broncos, but Pete Carol is awesome and a way better coach than Fox.

Denver hasn't played a team like Seattle. Their defense is awesome. I am worried as a "bronco fan" that Russel Wilson is so handsome and awesome and <s>go Seattle!</s> it will be hard.

They'll definitely be ready for the SB, and no one has much tape on the guy. I'll almost be kind of sad for the Broncos when I jiz my pants when Seattle takes the field 2/2

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                      Just curious what folks are thinking about the most bestest team ever, the Seahawks.

The Hawks have won 13 games like the Broncos, but Pete Carol is awesome and a way better coach than Fox.

Denver hasn't played a team like Seattle. Their defense is awesome. I am worried as a "bronco fan" that Russel Wilson is so handsome and awesome and <s>go Seattle!</s> it will be hard.

They'll definitely be ready for the SB, and no one has much tape on the guy. I'll almost be kind of sad for the Broncos when I jiz my pants when Seattle takes the field 2/2
                      Now Armchair is taking over other people's accounts and posting under them. Sheesh. This is arguably a bannable offense.

Let Khan back into his account, poser.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                        Now Armchair is taking over other people's accounts and posting under them. Sheesh. This is arguably a bannable offense.

Let Khan back into his account, poser.
                        I'm back, guys. Sorry. Armchair "Bronco" had me visit Seattle. I felt the pull of the mania as I slowly transformed into every Seattle fan on the internet: a totally un-justifiably arrogant douche that wanders the internet trolling every internet football discussion with comments about how awesome the 'Hawks are and especially how godly the 12th man is, regardless of relevance to the original subject matter.

Also anyone that has a problem with anything Sherman says about anything is a racist.
                        Last edited by Kaylore; 01-20-2014, 11:20 PM.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sZ59GZjLZpk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TtAXqbX2aGw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

I think if he's returning kicks it would be the most concerning. Besides that, I don't know how much they can trust him at this point other than gadget plays.

Comment

I doubt Carroll will risk him much with him coming off a concussion. He'll get his plays, but who knows how long he will last.

Comment

Working...
                              X