X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Forget to Vote:

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post...er-bowl-xlviii

You'll love the results!

"That's what I like about Adam," Manning said. "He's always working, always thinking. We email each other at night ideas, and bounce ideas off.'"...can you imagine the mad science these two come up with?
    Last edited by Vegas_Bronco; 01-20-2014, 09:08 PM.

Interesting. I don't think Seattle fans realize just what completely obnoxious turds they have become. They troll everything and act like they're the greatest franchise in the world. I think a loss would do them a lot of good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
      Interesting. I don't think Seattle fans realize just what completely obnoxious turds they have become. They troll everything and act like they're the greatest franchise in the world. I think a loss would do them a lot of good.
      They're still fledglings (pardon the pun) when it comes to postseason success. Denver had to endure multiple Super Bowl failures before tasting the entrée. It's probably why Broncos fans, older ones especially, are so sober-minded when it comes to this stuff.

Comment

I like Fox. Better than Caroll?

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
          I like Fox. Better than Caroll?
          Very different coaches to say the least. Caroll is a horrible mentor for those athletes.

Comment

Working...
          X