Anyone live in Nashville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone live in Nashville?

Any Nashvillians here? Where is everyone watching the game? I may go to a bar for the SB but I'm not sure which one would have the most Bronco fans.

How about a Central Florida Superbowl get together, Rev?

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post
        Any Nashvillians here? Where is everyone watching the game? I may go to a bar for the SB but I'm not sure which one would have the most Bronco fans.
        I spent News Years Eve in Nashville with my wife and friends at a place called Sambucas, we had a blast. We spent the rest of the week hitting all the hot spots downtown. I watched the Sooners kick the crap out of Alabama from one of the big sports bars, funny there are a lot of people in Nashville that hate Bama.

Comment

I'm from there but live in Chicago. Go to Knoxville, lots of Colts defectors, and soon as Peyton retires they will all finally pull for the Titans. Just as long as they don't have a QB from Flarda or Bammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
            I spent News Years Eve in Nashville with my wife and friends at a place called Sambucas, we had a blast. We spent the rest of the week hitting all the hot spots downtown. I watched the Sooners kick the crap out of Alabama from one of the big sports bars, funny there are a lot of people in Nashville that hate Bama.
            We do hate Bama but I went to UT so that would explain it. Sambuca is cool but not a big sports bar.

Comment

Working...
            X