Manning Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning Question

So lets say Manning wins 4 Super Bowl in Denver. Does he Retire as a Bronco or a Colt ?

4??!! Geez

Comment

Bronco

Comment

I would still think Colts. Nostalgia is a powerful emotion (listen to us reminisce about the 97/98 years still), and the Colts broke his NFL virginity. Jim Irsay's a douche, but Indianapolis will always hold that special place in Peyton's heart.

Comment

This question is retarded as ****, 4 Super Bowls?

And players don't retire as a Bronco or Colt or anything, that's a myth it doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
            This question is retarded as ****, 4 Super Bowls?

And players don't retire as a Bronco or Colt or anything, that's a myth it doesn't happen.
            Uh players retire all the time as a member of a team. The myth is they go into the hall of fame as a member of a team

Oh, and **** off and die, KCStud

Comment

If Jessica Alba walks in while I'm taking a shower, would it really be cheating on my girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by frerottenextelway View Post
                If Jessica Alba walks in while I'm taking a shower, would it really be cheating on my girlfriend?
                A much more worthy question

Comment

Originally posted by frerottenextelway View Post
                  Of course not. So long as she doesn't find out.

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                  So lets say Manning wins 4 Super Bowl in Denver. Does he Retire as a Bronco or a Colt ?
                  I think he will retire as a Bronco because of Elway taking the chance on him and allowing him to get back to the point where he can compete for championships.
                  Not saying the pull wouldn't be strong but also I don't think he would want to overshadow Luck.

Comment

Well, the original scenario you laid out is ridiculous but...

Say the Broncos win 1 with Manning with 2 AFCCG appearances. At that point, you're talking about a pretty decent run with the team and I say he retires a Bronco. When you usually see guys signing 1 day contracts to retire with a former team, my sense is that it's because they didn't have a real run with their new team. So, if Manning had lost yesterday and then retired, then yes, he probably retires a Colt. But since he now captained this team rather than just cashing a paycheck, then I say no.

Comment

So will Peyton go into the Bronco Ring of fame and will #18 be retired again? and if it is retired again, will it be Manning or Tripucka or both?

Comment

If red fish, blue fish, one fish two fish, nicknackpaddywhack give a dog a bone...

Could you still solve for X?

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
                          So will Peyton go into the Bronco Ring of fame and will #18 be retired again? and if it is retired again, will it be Manning or Tripucka or both?
                          Both. Tripucka is still in the ring of fame, they just allowed Manning to use #18.
                          Similar to Morton being in the ring of fame as #7 but Elway also being there as #7.

Comment

He may have fond memories of Indianapolis, that might make him want to sign a one-day contract. But then again, he might resent Irsay. Its hard to know.

Comment

Only 4?

Comment

Working...
                              X