Richard Sherman's quote hilarious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Sherman's quote hilarious

I know SoCal trolled a roid thread, but it seemed to presuppose that Sherman is a douche.....I don't share this opinion, and responding to it would have likely soild me; so a new thread, instead;

Sherman reminds me of Deion. Lots of Attitude and not afraid of speaking his mind.

Further, I think Crabtree and Kapernick are the douches and Harbaugh is a whinybitch...but Sherman is a lot like an athlete that wants to put on a show. I have no problem with that at all. I even will watch Lady Gaga, for goodness sake.

What does "L O B" stand for, he said it at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by hades View Post
      What does "L O B" stand for, he said it at the end.
      Legion Of Boom aka the Seahawks secondary.

Comment

Ahh, makes sense now, thanks Action!

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
          Legion Of Boom aka the Seahawks secondary.
          I can't be the first one to think that that nick name sucks. Millions of fans and the best you can come up with is legion of Boom.

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Wl4ViIwy7KA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Best quote of the day came from my brother in law who is a Seahawks fan. "We don't get the same home field calls that other teams do". I had to bite my tongue. This was right after they got called for PI, which could be called almost every other play of the game agains "the legion of boom"

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                I can't be the first one to think that that nick name sucks. Millions of fans and the best you can come up with is legion of Boom.
                Agreed. These play on words generally require some cleverness. "Boom" is not germane to secondary play.

Comment

Tired of all the stupid, racist idiots ranting about Sherman.

http://deadspin.com/dumb-people-say-...erm-1504843629

Comment

Originally posted by Blart View Post
                    Tired of all the stupid, racist idiots ranting about Sherman.

http://deadspin.com/dumb-people-say-...erm-1504843629
                    give me a break, go to any youtube video of anything and those same comments show up. racist idiots post about everything. doesn't make sherman any less of a jerkoff.

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Wl4ViIwy7KA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      I didn't even do nothing ****ing fag stop talking and swing back

Comment

Don't mess with them OU boys

Comment

Sherman's got a bit of a nervous laugh after getting smacked and doesn't seem to reengage until after there are several more players in-between himself and Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverDynamite View Post
                            Sherman's got a bit of a nervous laugh after getting smacked and doesn't seem to reengage until after there are several more players in-between himself and Williams.
                            Can you blame him? Williams has him by about 150 pounds!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                              Can you blame him? Williams has him by about 150 pounds!
                              No, it's just funny, he seemed to bite off more than he could chew.

Comment

Working...
                              X