Superbowl events in Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl events in Denver

Since this is, by far, the most expensive Superbowl to attend in the history of all events ever.... I need options here at home.

Has anyone announced plans for the big game? Are they going to open Mile High? Street parties? Where should I plan on watching the big game with as many other Bronco faithful as possible?

Yes i need to know to since i'm flying to Denver to watch the game. Is there a place near the stadium i can go to?

Comment

I am hitting Vegas and it would be awesome if we had a **** load of maners going to Vegas for one hell of a party since SB won't allow any tailgatting at their stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
        I am hitting Vegas and it would be awesome if we had a **** load of maners going to Vegas for one hell of a party since SB won't allow any tailgatting at their stadium.
        I will also be in Vegas. Can't wait.

Comment

Is Choppers Sports Grill any good?

Comment

How nuts would that be to the stadium open and tailgate all day and then watch the game on the jumbotron with 70k of your closest friends

Comment

I remember in 97, I watched in McNichols... That was awesome. They didnt do it again in 1998.

Pepsi Center shows an empty calendar on the 2nd! That would be fun. Easy to spill right into downtown for a fun night
              Last edited by Zealot; 01-20-2014, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
                Yes i need to know to since i'm flying to Denver to watch the game. Is there a place near the stadium i can go to?
                Lower downtown would be better. Closest to the stadium has some little weird ghettoy bars.

Comment

Working...
                X