NJ Bronco Fan Looking for a Super Bowl ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ Bronco Fan Looking for a Super Bowl ticket

I'm looking for lottery winners with an extra ticket who would like everything on the east coast handled for them. I'm offering to put your group up at my place (roughly 90 min from MetLife Stadium), pick you up and drop you off at the airport, take care of your game day transportation, all of those annoying details that are going to be a nightmare to schedule, and be subject to a New York/ Super Bowl markup.

In exchange, I'd like to go to the game with you

The other benefit is you'll be sitting next to a life long Bronco fan instead of some Seachicken loudmouth

Send me a PM to work out details if this looks like something you'd be interested in!

Go Broncos!!!

I don't have a ticket, but I do have a sweet set of Brongos (Bronco Bongos) I could sell you cheap.

Comment

2 posts and you're asking for a SB ticket? Oh well, great idea and I hope it works out for you.

Go Broncos!

Comment

I know it's a long shot, but I've never been much of an internet person, so I've only just started checking the forum here.

And I'm offering something in return!

Either way, Go Broncos!

Comment

If someone is giving away tickets.. I'll pay your airfare and we can split the hotel!

Now granted you could sell the other ticket and pay your own airfare, hotel and probably cover your ticket but you would not be going with me!

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
            I don't have a ticket, but I do have a sweet set of Brongos (Bronco Bongos) I could sell you cheap.
            Oh no you didn't just go there! I got the drum kit that has the "D" on it and it is orange.

Comment

Working...
            X