Media Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media Day

Have any of you been to a Media Day? I'm contemplating checking it out since im about an hour away from the venue but I am not sure what to expect from such event.
    Also, any of you guys planning on attending?

I wasn't aware fans could attend it

Comment

Yes, but from what I've read, you are only allowed to see what goes on from a distance. That's why i was wondering if any of you have been to one and whether you guys think its worth spending $100 / ticket.

Comment

Yes fans can get into the venue but they rope off the press conferences for official personnel only. That said, in places like NY where real estate is at a premium, they may amend those rules to be more exclusive.

Comment

$100 to watch players sit down surround by microphones and cameras, id say not worth it, could be just me though.

Comment

More like Sherman Day ESPN loves this guy

Comment

Don't do it. So boring.

Comment

Weather permitting...

Comment

What is the schedule leading up to the game? Does Denver practice at home for a week and a half and then travel to NY/NJ mid-week before the SB? Earlier or later than that?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
                    What is the schedule leading up to the game? Does Denver practice at home for a week and a half and then travel to NY/NJ mid-week before the SB? Earlier or later than that?
                    they will probably travel late friday early saturday my guess, i think media day either mnday or tuesday next week

Comment

Media day is the 28th (Next Tuesday). I would love to know where they'll practice so I can go and see if I can wait outside the facility and get autographs.
                      Anyone have some insider info?

Comment

I heard that the Broncos will travel out to NY on Sunday... they will be off today and Wednesday, practice in Denver on Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                        X