Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Pre-Season vs Seahawks pay dividends in the Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Pre-Season vs Seahawks pay dividends in the Super Bowl?

How important do you think that game is going to be for the Super Bowl?

We got our asses raped by them at their place. We were more vanilla. However, Pete and his staff always go overboard in the pre-season and treat it like the regular one with full gameplans, etc. It's a large reason why they dominate the pre-season. That could actually hurt them in this situation.

Will the film of the game and the memories by the starters (especially on O) who played in it be useful?

No. Carry on.

Comment

Probably means less that a KC fans post on the Mane

Comment

Game film of games during the regular season will mean more than a preseason game.

Comment

Game means absolutely nothing other than don't give the ball to Hillman.

Comment

Robinson isn't on the team anymore, but I remember that dirty azz hit on Wolfe.

Comment

There have been 18 games since then, I don't think it will make too much of a difference.

Plus, a bunch of the starters in that game for Denver are not even playing.

Comment

I do not think, that it will help in form of gameplaning etc.

but i think it is a good thing that our wr etc. know how physical the defense of the hawks will play.

Comment

I think the pre-season game helps a lot, but not in the way you guys are thinking of game planning, as that wouldn't be relevant to us.
                  I'm talking how they play, that's has NOT changed.
                  We could see the intensity and speed of the Seahawks, they overwhelmed us big time.
                  Yeah, it was pre-season, but if they ever come out and play like that and we're not prepared for it, we're going to be in trouble...
                  Last edited by strafen; 01-20-2014, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Zero. And that was still a game I was encouraged by. They were going balls out and we drove on them pretty easily 4 times. We fumbled twice but so be it. Anyway, it means zero

Comment

Yes it means payback is a b!tch.....

Comment

Yes. They kicked our ass and almost ended Champ's career. They must be punished.

Comment

Pre season is on the same level as a practice in training camp.

It has zero bearing on the upcoming game.

Comment

yes and no. From a game plan stand point no, from a "we know what to expect in the trash talk/physical-in-you-face play from these guys", yes.

Comment

It's good that we at least played them at some point but it was only preseason. That said, Carroll did show us quite a bit in terms of gameplans. However, what's a bigger factor is that they had to basically empty the tank to beat the 49ers and tip their hand to us quite a bit. That could help a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X