Seattle's Pass Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    Seattle wins off of turnovers. Without them they are an 8-8 team. Meanwhile we have dominated people while basically breaking even in the turnover department. If we protect the ball, they have virtually no chance.
    The Hawks don't sit around, waiting (...hoping...) that a turnover will occur, and that the ball will magically roll over to one of its defenders standing by idly on the sidelines.

They go out there and CREATE turnovers like no one's buisiness. They had 2 INT's and 1 forced fumble against SF in the Conference Game.

Comment

• People are saying "Dominant against who?" and the likes...really? They faced Brees twice and Andrew Luck. Two elite QBs at least, and there's a couple other very good ones on the list too in Kap and Eli (though Eli this season has been piss poor in fairness)

They did lose to Luck on the road as well as Kap so you could say they've been beaten by the two good QBs they played on the road (though that depends on where you class Eli these days) but that's cherry picking in the extreme really, too small a sample size.
      Last edited by spiralism; 01-20-2014, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
        Seattle will hold you to 20 points in cold weather.

If they can top that on offense they will win.
        whats wrong gave up being a chief fan spud ? as always
        EMBRACE THE SUCK THAT IS THE CHIEFS

Comment

• if the broncos dont take the seahawks lightly and treat them like the no 1 nfc champions then they should be able to win by 7 in the 4th quarter

Comment

• Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
            The Hawks don't sit around, waiting (...hoping...) that a turnover will occur, and that the ball will magically roll over to one of its defenders standing by idly on the sidelines.

They go out there and CREATE turnovers like no one's buisiness. They had 2 INT's and 1 forced fumble against SF in the Conference Game.
            This is unbearable. Go suck seattle dick somewhere else.

This is a Broncos forum, have some respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinJames View Post
              This is unbearable. Go suck seattle dick somewhere else.

This is a Broncos forum, have some respect.

Comment

• Ugly ass baby, really though you cant really be a fan of both teams.

Comment

• Hey Armchair, who on Seattle will guard Welker and JT? I have no clue, don't know anything about the Seahawks.

Comment

• Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                    Hey Armchair, who on Seattle will guard Welker and JT? I have no clue, don't know anything about the Seahawks.
                    I'm pretty certain they zone up. Like chancellor fits the bill but he certainly wasn't exclusively on Vernon davis

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinJames View Post
                      Ugly ass baby, really though you cant really be a fan of both teams.
                      Well, I am.

Yesterday was my Super Bowl. BOTH of my teams won! It was a great day @ my house.

Maybe I'll just mow the lawn or do some work in the garage during the Big Dance...who knows...?

Comment

Well, I am.

Yesterday was my Super Bowl. BOTH of my teams won! It was a great day @ my house.

Maybe I'll just mow the lawn or do some work in the garage during the Big Dance...who knows...?
                        I have no clue how that's satisfying

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                          I have no clue how that's satisfying
                          Since I'm conflicted, I'll probably use the TIVO to record the game, then just skip past all the action so I can watch those awesome Super Bowl commercials!

Comment

• I like my odds when Manning and Gase have two weeks to prepare.

Comment

Well, I am.

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
                              Since I'm conflicted, I'll probably use the TIVO to record the game, then just skip past all the action so I can watch those awesome Super Bowl commercials!

Disgusting. How do you live with yourself................

Your not a real football fan your a pansy watching men in tights throw a ball around.

You can't be fans of both teams thats not how this **** works..........one or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronc_fan23 View Post
                                I like my odds when Manning and Gase have two weeks to prepare.
                                This will be huge. Our coordinators > Their coordinators.

Comment

Working...
                                X