Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's KCStud. Pathetic piece of ****
    I still think the idea has merit. He'll just need to catch a flight to Boston.

Comment

They had the famous Nate Silver on Sportscenter. He ran some numbers and there is a 3% chance the weather is disastrous. It's a 80% chance the temperature is above freezing, but a 30% of strong wind. So we'll see, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
        They had the famous Nate Silver on Sportscenter. He ran some numbers and there is a 3% chance the weather is disastrous. It's a 80% chance the temperature is above freezing, but a 30% of strong wind. So we'll see, I guess.
        So it's an Omaha on the weather then

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
          Manning will probably be ok. That game in NE he was playing on 2 very sore heavily wrapped ankles. Most QBs Manning included generate their throwing velocity from their legs and their stride. That's the only reason he had trouble in that game, and the only reason the Pats won that game.

Comment

Originally posted by driver View Post
            Manning will probably be ok. That game in NE he was playing on 2 very sore heavily wrapped ankles. Most QBs Manning included generate their throwing velocity from their legs and their stride. That's the only reason he had trouble in that game, and the only reason the Pats won that game.
            Plus the drops in Foxborough were brutal. Manning still outplayed Brady in quarters 1, 2, 4, and 5. And I think Wilson would struggle in the wind more than Brady.

Manning just put up the best game in over 20 years, if not NFL history, in under 20° so the cold would only be another advantage for Denver. The only weather advantage I can possibly see for Seattle is altitude.

Comment

Originally posted by itswutz4dinna View Post
              Plus the drops in Foxborough were brutal. Manning still outplayed Brady in quarters 1, 2, 4, and 5. And I think Wilson would struggle in the wind more than Brady.

Manning just put up the best game in over 20 years, if not NFL history, in under 20° so the cold would only be another advantage for Denver. The only weather advantage I can possibly see for Seattle is altitude.
              Won't help them.
              Seattle isn't a good road team. Our run D is playing well. The only thing I'm worried about is Wilsons mobility if we can't contain him he could get lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
                If he loses the big game he's a choker
                You mean like what Tom Horrific has become? He started his career like a house on fire but these last few seasons have been nothing but choke jobs.....One can make a point that Brady is no longer able to get it done in the post season. He played today like he was scared or something......all those missed receivers he had open and couldn't get it to them.....sheesh!

Comment

I will again point out like I did before in another thread that in most of the Manning-Brady matchups, they played on the Pats' homefield, where they haven't lost much to anybody over that time period. Manning now has a winning record when he is playing on his home turf in this matchup.
                  Last edited by barryr; 01-20-2014, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
                    If he loses the big game he's a choker
                    Guess you just labeled Brady a choker then.....................

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                      I am honestly looking forward to the media all picking the Seahwawks to whoop us because they've got such an amazing defense, while ignoring that the Broncos defense has been just as good in the playoffs so far if not better.

It was already said yesterday on NFLN. "Seattle is built to beat the Broncos". We'll see I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                        It was already said yesterday on NFLN. "Seattle is built to beat the Broncos". We'll see I suppose.

That's funny, I could have sworn I heard they were built to beat the 9ers, about a million times on the broadcast last night. Which is it media jack-offs? Bunch of drama queens.

Comment

So was San Diego, so were the Pats blah blah. What's their reasoning though? Because Seattle has a good D?

Comment

Huh. So were the Chiefs.

Comment

Working...
                            X