Peyton Haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Haters

Where are all the **** talking media haters now?? I would love to hear how Peyton can't beat Brady and he is the best Regular season QB. I can't wait for two weeks of how the Seahawks are going to own the Broncos, so we can go shut them up one more time. Yeah, I'm talking about you Heath Evans you d bag

peyton also cant play in cold weather cant beat the chargers cant win championships cant throw ,cant fix cars ,cant fly space shuttles ,cant play for the chefs<-- oh wait who would want to

Comment

I am honestly looking forward to the media all picking the Seahwawks to whoop us because they've got such an amazing defense, while ignoring that the Broncos defense has been just as good in the playoffs so far if not better.

Comment

Peyton will get his chance to play in real cold weather if reports are accurate. Just enjoy this one as he beat Brady (twice now for .500 record in Championship games) and got to the Super Bowl again. He has been damn good last two games.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
          Peyton will get his chance to play in real cold weather if reports are accurate. Just enjoy this one as he beat Brady (twice now for .500 record in Championship games) and got to the Super Bowl again. He has been damn good last two games.
          Super Bowl MVP. I'm calling it now.

Comment

If he loses the big game he's a choker

Comment

Can they accurately predict weather this far out?

Comment

Nice Peyton write-up in the L.A. Times:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...ge=1&track=rss

Comment

time to GTFO haters

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak Bronco View Post
                    Can they accurately predict weather this far out?
                    Not really. Typically it's in the 30s. Who knows of there will be any precip

Comment

Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
                      Please go jump into Boston Harbor. I'm sure the temperature is just right for a nice long swim this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                        Please go jump into Boston Harbor. I'm sure the temperature is just right for a nice long swim this time of year.
                        I'm pretty sure that's KCStud. Pathetic piece of ****

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak Bronco View Post
                          Where are all the **** talking media haters now?? I would love to hear how Peyton can't beat Brady and he is the best Regular season QB. I can't wait for two weeks of how the Seahawks are going to own the Broncos, so we can go shut them up one more time. Yeah, I'm talking about you Heath Evans you d bag
                          Let me just sum it up for you...
                          The biggest monkeys he's got are, his post-season performance and his record on cold weather games.
                          Peyton has, must win the SB. This is his journey to his greatness we're witnessing and I'm confident his going to pull it off...
                          He needs to win another Superbowl and do it out in the cold in a neutral site, and I guarantee you they will get off his ass...
                          On the other hand if he doesn't, you'll never hear the end of it for as long as you live...

The way I feel about this game is that the Broncos are not going to be denied, they're playing well, and the whole freakin' team is good.
                          So good are these Broncos team, that today after the game, I coudn't single out one person or a unit as the MVP of the game. I mean, the OL did a great job deserving of an MVP nomination, so did the defense, DL, ST, Prater continues to have a Hall of Fame type career, Peyton, Knighton, and the list goes on, too many stars you've got to give the MVP to the whole team.
                          Yeah I know we didn't play perfect, we've got some drops and got lucky at least once of a possible interception, but when you're good, good things happen...

The old cliche "next man up" has taken a serious meaning, guys have really stepped it up with all the injuries we've had all season and during games, and I have to knock on wood, they're filling up nicely, so far so good...

I'm pumped up. Let's give Peyton two weeks for him and Gase to device a plan on how they're going to attack the Seahawks tough defense...
                          We need to execute with surgical precision and we will come up on top.

This team is also ready to stop the run, they've shown they can in the last games of the season and the post-season...
                          It's looking great, that's all I'm saying...

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                            I'm pretty sure that's KCStud. Pathetic piece of ****
                            Both sure do sound the same when whining and crying.

Jealous pussies.

Comment

Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
                              Your name says it all. You are wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X