Welker's hit on Talib...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welker's hit on Talib...

Was payback for Julian Edelman doing the exact same thing to DRC on a previous series. Good ol' Wes dealing out some Karma!

I keep on seeing Patriot fans whining about this, heck all i hear from non-Bronco fans is how we abuse pick plays and never get offensive pass interference.

Sigh...

Comment

And the national media got another excuse to run with for why the Patriots lost...

Comment

Clean hit tbh, no issues with it.

This might sound like bitter NE fan but is it me or is Welker really slowing down and dropping a lot of footballs lately?

Amendola has been a disaster but i really believe Edelman is a better player than Welker now, we kinda lucked into him with Amendola getting hurt and Edelman being forced into a role.

Edelman's contract is up too, god we better keep him, i wouldn't be surprised if you tried to get him and cut Welker.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChamp24 View Post
          I keep on seeing Patriot fans whining about this, heck all i hear from non-Bronco fans is how we abuse pick plays and never get offensive pass interference.

Sigh...
          Patriot fans complaining about pick plays. That's epically ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChamp24 View Post

Sigh...
            Yet the Patsies were running them all day! They should have been called way more for Offensive PI. They really are terrible at running the play legally. Broncos run it to perfection, within the rules, it's what separates them from the second tier teams like New England.

Comment

Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
              Clean hit tbh, no issues with it.

This might sound like bitter NE fan but is it me or is Welker really slowing down and dropping a lot of footballs lately?

Amendola has been a disaster but i really believe Edelman is a better player than Welker now, we kinda lucked into him with Amendola getting hurt and Edelman being forced into a roll.
              You're right, it does sound like a bitter NE fan. Welker has drop issues, but he is still drastically better than Edelman. To say otherwise is beyond stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                You're right, it does sound like a bitter NE fan. Welker has drop issues, but he is still drastically better than Edelman. To say otherwise is beyond stupid.
                I disagree, Edelman is faster, has better hands and is lethal at returning punts.

Edelman has over 100 receptions and over 1000 yards this season.

Comment

I disagree, Edelman is faster, has better hands and is lethal at returning punts.

And he is there only option. The Broncos have soooo many options. Of course he got a lot. Don't be dumb.

Comment

Edelman is dangerous for sure. It is kind of crazy but the worst player out there today was Brady. I kind of wish we would the the choking talk involving him.

Comment

Welker had the catch of the game overturned because of a holding penalty. I don't know of any GM in the league who would take Edelman over Wes in a straight player for player situation.

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post
                        Edelman is dangerous for sure. It is kind of crazy but the worst player out there today was Brady. I kind of wish we would the the choking talk involving him.
                        He had some errant throws but he wasn't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
                          Welker had the catch of the game overturned because of a holding penalty. I don't know of any GM in the league who would take Edelman over Wes in a straight player for player situation.
                          Welker will be 33 by next season and Edelman 27.

The Broncos will probably cut Welker, those concussions are starting to pile up, Edelman is a FA so we'll get to see if there's any demand.

Comment

I see you have the understanding of football of an over-ripe squash. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                              I see you have the understanding of football of an over-ripe squash. Well done.
                              I know there's not much demand for 33 year old white slot receiver with a history of concussions.

Comment

Working...
                              X