Class act

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class act

I hate the pats, but I saw the post game interview by Tom Brady, and he showed up and gave a great interview. He gave credit to the Denver defense and Peyton. As much as I despise him, kudos to a great player, and there is no one I would rather BEAT to go to the Super Bowl!

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak Bronco View Post
      I hate the pats, but I saw the post game interview by Tom Brady, and he showed up and gave a great interview. He gave credit to the Denver defense and Peyton. As much as I despise him, kudos to a great player, and there is no one I would rather BEAT to go to the Super Bowl!
      link?

Comment

**** off blob

Comment

Brady is easy to hate but he is a hell of a football player and never disrespects the other teams that I have heard. He cries to the refs, throws tantrums on the field etc but always gives props to other players when they outplay him.

Comment

Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
            It should read "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."

Comment

Tom and bb went up a notch on my sportsmanship meter today, they both lost with class.

Comment

Yeah Brady took it well but in fairness when himself and Belichick have been well beaten and deservedly so, they acknowledge it, unlike their fanbase. Bill may be a bit sour but he'll always give props when they've been flat out beat like today

Comment

Belichick, on the other hand, was a complete knob.

Comment

Didn't see BB, was he a shady M F?

Comment

They made more plays than we did, gotta coach better, gotta play better.

They were the better team, they deserved to win.

Comment

cheaters never prosper

Comment

Love or hate, they are 2 of the best competitors the league has ever seen

Comment

IMO it is easier for a player to show class after such a loss when that player has won a Super Bowl before or more than one like in this case.

Comment

Lol I don't think anyone can say BB lost. "With class" after the whining he's done.

Brady did though.

Comment

Working...
                              X