Sorry Browns, you have to wait 2 more weeks, haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Browns, you have to wait 2 more weeks, haha

I know them chumps want to steal Gase from us. At least they'll be waiting 2 more weeks. Let's hope like heck they get impatient and go with somebody else.

Gase isn't going to the Browns anyway. They are wasting their time.

Comment

Well, if the Broncos give permission they can still interview him.

Comment

Gase , another fraud like McDaniels.

It's Peyton Manning, Gase is just a token guy, Browns will never win hiring this guy.

I could be OC for Peyton Manning and still win games, PM runs the meetings and the offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Man-Goblin View Post
          Well, if the Broncos give permission they can still interview him.
          Not sure where you've been the past few weeks but Gase said he wasn't going to field any interviews until after the Broncos season ends. It's not the Broncos blocking him from interviewing. It's Gase saying he isn't interested in doing that right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
            Not sure where you've been the past few weeks but Gase said he wasn't going to field any interviews until after the Broncos season ends. It's not the Broncos blocking him from interviewing. It's Gase saying he isn't interested in doing that right now.
            I guess I have been on Planet Pluto! I was just saying if he wants to interview they'll probably let him.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
              Gase isn't going to the Browns anyway. They are wasting their time.
              This, he's leaning towards staying and that job is being viewed as absolute poison by potential candidates. Nobody in their right mind would take it.

Comment

Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
                Gase , another fraud like McDaniels.

It's Peyton Manning, Gase is just a token guy, Browns will never win hiring this guy.

I could be OC for Peyton Manning and still win games, PM runs the meetings and the offense.
                McDaniels' failure in Denver had nothing to do with his OC acumen. The guy was given too much power and tried to emulate Belichick in all the wrong ways. That's why he failed.

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                  This, he's leaning towards staying and that job is being viewed as absolute poison by potential candidates. Nobody in their right mind would take it.
                  It sure doesn't help your appeal to new coaching candidates when you canned your last HC after just 1 season.

Comment

Working...
                  X