X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just as many yards as Blount...

On 4 less carries. This guy:

Comment

That was the FU play that Hernadez ran so well in the Teblowout game 2 years ago.

Comment

Blount?

You mean that running back who was supposed to steamroll us today according to Cheatriot Nation?

L0L.

Comment

Talking about Blount as a threat was one of the stupidest things I've heard from the media, and that's saying a lot. We played like 9 better RB's this year and only one went over 100 with us playing preseason defense.

I really think the Seahawks are the ultimate matchup for us. They rely on interceptions (good luck with that) and their running game (good luck with that).

Comment

baaahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by itswutz4dinna View Post
              Talking about Blount as a threat was one of the stupidest things I've heard from the media, and that's saying a lot.
              Agreed.

Comment

funny thread, and that was a pretty sweet run by Vigil...his yards:yards after contact ratio is the best in the universe

Comment

This play was ridiculous and props to Virgil for pulling such a bad ass juke,

Comment

Talking about Blount as a threat was one of the stupidest things I've heard from the media, and that's saying a lot. We played like 9 better RB's this year and only one went over 100 with us playing preseason defense.

I really think the Seahawks are the ultimate matchup for us. They rely on interceptions (good luck with that) and their running game (good luck with that).
                    Protect the ball and we win by double digits. It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                      Protect the ball and we win by double digits. It's that simple.
                      I could see them coming up with a pick or even 2 (for instance that duck that Welker caught might not fly this time), but as long as it doesn't go for 6 it won't kill us.

I just really can't imagine them doing anything on offense. Our run D is beastly and our secondary is much better than SF's.

Comment

Typical McDaniels playcalling, try 5-10 runs and if it's not working immediately then completely abandon it.

Comment

I could see them coming up with a pick or even 2 (for instance that duck that Welker caught might not fly this time), but as long as it doesn't go for 6 it won't kill us.

I just really can't imagine them doing anything on offense. Our run D is beastly and our secondary is much better than SF's.
                          I think you are underestimating them. Their offense isn't great, but it isn't like we are going to shut them out. Especially if we give them extra possessions.

Comment

Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
                            Typical McDaniels playcalling, try 5-10 runs and if it's not working immediately then completely abandon it.

Now it's McDaniels fault? You are killing me...

Comment

I liked watching Brady go down and down and down...Knighton's sack was supreme.

Comment

Working...
                              X