Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL review rules - ugh

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NFL review rules - ugh

    Man did the 49'ers get hosed by the NFL or what? That play NB made down at the goal line and suffers a devastating injury for his efforts, and the NFL gives the ball right back to the Seahags. That was a huge play in the game that wasn't, and a REAL BIG black eye for the NFL rules committee.

  • #2
    They did but the 9ers got the ball back a few plays later. It washed out. Still, NFL needs to get some common sense about this....

    Comment


    • #3
      Agreed it was a terrible call. That said, the game was called pretty clean outside of that play. 9ers defense game Kap two chances to win that game and he failed. That pick was terrible. Time on the clock and timeouts, there was no reason to throw that ball. No matter, I'm happy - won't need to listen to Whiner fans in the Bay Area this week!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
        Agreed it was a terrible call. That said, the game was called pretty clean outside of that play. 9ers defense game Kap two chances to win that game and he failed. That pick was terrible. Time on the clock and timeouts, there was no reason to throw that ball. No matter, I'm happy - won't need to listen to Whiner fans in the Bay Area this week!!!
        Should have been a personal foul for roughing the punter. Huge call they ****ed up. Seattle ended up going for it on that 4th down for a TD. That missed call played a role in the out come of the game.

        Comment


        • #5
          that was classic roughing the punter...he rolled his shoulder right into Lee's plant ankle...should have been 15 yards and 49er ball...the fumble is more excusable...just as wrong, but at least it was a live action mistake that wasn't reviewable (kinda like the Cutler fumble blown dead by Ed Hochuli...that was a brutal play for Navarro Bowman, he makes the play, steals the ball at a huge moment, then gets his leg and the ball stolen from him...

          Comment


          • #6
            Would like the NFL to clarify, or overhaul what constitutes a catch....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ZONA View Post
              Man did the 49'ers get hosed by the NFL or what? That play NB made down at the goal line and suffers a devastating injury for his efforts, and the NFL gives the ball right back to the Seahags. That was a huge play in the game that wasn't, and a REAL BIG black eye for the NFL rules committee.
              They did get screwed but they ended up with ball back in better position.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                They did get screwed but they ended up with ball back in better position.
                true, but not because of the refs, it was because the Seahawks forgot how to execute a QB/RB handoff in the second half of that game...come to think of it, the 49ers brain farted on the exchange a time or two as well...must have been the noise

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by USMCBladerunner View Post
                  true, but not because of the refs, it was because the Seahawks forgot how to execute a QB/RB handoff in the second half of that game...come to think of it, the 49ers brain farted on the exchange a time or two as well...must have been the noise
                  Cmon man, don't blame the noise. When the QB turns to the left to hand off the RB goes right, bad exchanges are going to happen. That's a bread down even before the ball is snapped.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X