Rahim Moore not cleared, but says he's 100%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahim Moore not cleared, but says he's 100%

(Moore) told USA TODAY Sports he feels "100 percent" and that he felt like he could have played Sunday against the Patriots. But he hasn't been cleared to practice, and it's unclear if that clearance will come in time for the Super Bowl.

"I'm going to do all I can," Moore said. "I might work out tonight, to be honest with you, just to do something. Man, but at the end of the day, I'm so happy. I'm excited. This is going to motivate me personally. To see the fans, to see the environment today, it's something I'll never forget."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...nship/4653393/

Nice to have back for depth if he comes back

Comment

I am glad he is healthy after a real scare but we can't throw him in during the SB without having played in 10 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
        Nice to have back for depth if he comes back
        Yeah as iffy as our safeties are I don't think Rahim should start. He'll be too rusty.

Comment

Pass.

Still don't trust him after last year.

Comment

Someone (I believe Mike Evans) said he must start practicing tomorrow, even if he isn't returned to the roster, for him to play in the super bowl. Not sure if that's true or not.

Comment

He'd have to practice this week to have any shot at being un-rusty for the Superbowl. He'd be a valuable guy to have in there, and switch around with Adams. Seattle has no real TE threats so I think Dookie Nacho will be the best bet at strong anyway. But Moore would improve the D.

Comment

does he want to hit?

thats what he'd be doing

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                  Honestly, I'd just love him to sub in on passing plays next to Adams.
                  Yep, it is not like he has to start, JDR and Fox love to rotate guys in if he can go give him a few plays here and there and hopefully he can get some flow should someone else go down.

Comment

hasnt practiced one time in 3 months, as others have said, this isnt the time to shake off the rust...

Comment

If he gets activated you find him a roll for about 20 snaps or so and if someone gets dinged he steps in more. It's a no brainer though it would be great to get him back.

Comment

If he's cleared to comeback, he'll have 2 weeks to practice against the best offense in NFL history. I'd say that's enough work to at least get him 10-15 snaps.

Comment

Moore with rust is 1000x better than Bolden.

Comment

That would be huge but the Superbowl isn't the game to bang off the rust, either...
                            I'm sure Percy will play and he hasn't played as much as Moore this year, so I don't see a problem.

Comment

Honestly, I'd just love him to sub in on passing plays next to Adams.
                              Agreed. Even a rusty Moore is better than Bolden or Bruton (who saw a few snaps at FS)

Comment

Working...
                              X