Home jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home jerseys

Been a long time since we've seen the Broncos wear orange in a super bowl. Happy we are the home team. Can't wait!!

I was so pumped to see Orange will be back at the super bowl! I want to win one wearing Orange for the old teams.

Comment

Sweet! I was wondering about this!

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering too... I ran across somewhere saying AFC is home in even numbered SBs and NFC in odd. Not sure if its true but I am happy to be wearing the orange!

Comment

no predominantly orange team has ever won a SB. Need to change that in two weeks!

Comment

Where did you see this? That is great if it is the case!

Comment

Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
              Where did you see this? That is great if it is the case!
              it rotates. NFC was home last year, AFC this year.

Comment

Just another similarity to '97 (home jerseys, not orange). Too bad we get the Seahawks, who we beat in 2010, instead of the Niners who beat us in London. In '97 Green Bay had beaten us in our previous meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by itswutz4dinna View Post
                  Just another similarity to '97 (home jerseys, not orange). Too bad we get the Seahawks, who we beat in 2010, instead of the Niners who beat us in London. In '97 Green Bay had beaten us in our previous meeting.
                  Well. Does the preseason count?

Comment

Originally posted by BigPlayShay View Post
                    it rotates. NFC was home last year, AFC this year.
                    i thought it was dependent on the previous season's super bowl winner. Since the AFC won last year, the NFC is considered the home team this year. If I am wrong I am glad because I really want to see the orange on Super Bowl Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                      i thought it was dependent on the previous season's super bowl winner. Since the AFC won last year, the NFC is considered the home team this year. If I am wrong I am glad because I really want to see the orange on Super Bowl Sunday.
                      NFL.com's schedule shows Seahawks @ Broncos, so I'm guessing we're going orange.

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2013/POST

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                        Nope, it just rotates every year. Home team has the choice. In 05 the Steelers were the home Super Bowl team and chose to wear the road jerseys since they had won the 3 previous playoff games in them.

Comment

I'm expecting a lot of orange in the stands too. I think Manning will give us more of a draw in the seats than any other QB we could have, not named Elway.

I swear, whenever I go somewhere around town (Ft Worth) and wear a Bronco shirt, I have people say they are Manning fans, so they are now Bronco fans too!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPlayShay View Post
                            Nope, it just rotates every year. Home team has the choice. In 05 the Steelers were the home Super Bowl team and chose to wear the road jerseys since they had won the 3 previous playoff games in them.
                            Even Superbowl - AFC Home Game (48 - half of which is 24 and that bodes well for Bailey)
                            Odd Superbowl - NFC Home Game

Forever and always.

Comment

Nfl network is confirming we will wear orange. It's scrolled across the bottom a couple of times. Of course they also point out we are 0 - 3 when wearing orange in the superbowl with the last time being against the 49ers.

Comment

Working...
                              X