Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Champ and Carter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Champ and Carter

    Sorry I keep making threads but thought I would like to discuss these two. I donxt remember Chamo gettng called out at all and Carter absolutely stepped the **** up and killed it today. It gives me hope for the SB.

    God, I hope Champ gets a ring.

  • #2
    I can't for the life of me figure out why the coaching staff ever thought Webster and Jammer were better options than Carter.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TonyR View Post
      I can't for the life of me figure out why the coaching staff ever thought Webster and Jammer were better options than Carter.
      Agree 1000 percent

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TonyR View Post
        I can't for the life of me figure out why the coaching staff ever thought Webster and Jammer were better options than Carter.
        I believe in Webster in the future but as much hate as Carter gets he is a play maker and is not bad. He played so well today.

        Comment


        • #5
          I only saw one close up of Champ all game and I don't recall a single catch by Amendola today. Phenomenal.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
            I only saw one close up of Champ all game and I don't recall a single catch by Amendola today. Phenomenal.
            I don't think he caught a pass.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by McDman View Post
              I don't think he caught a pass.
              Nope, and was only targeted once.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                I can't for the life of me figure out why the coaching staff ever thought Webster and Jammer were better options than Carter.
                Maybe they wanted Carter to stew on the bench for a bit, a la Moreno. It really does work sometimes. He was terrific last year, just hit a bump.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Carter played an outstanding game today - and he certainly silenced the critics who claimed he couldn't tackle.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                    I can't for the life of me figure out why the coaching staff ever thought Webster and Jammer were better options than Carter.
                    It's his attitude. He is extremely gifted physically. Mental midget if you will. He's young and will definitely grow up. Won't be in Denver though.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think the deal with Carter is Del Rio didn't like his lack of physicality. He is far and away the best guy out of he, jammer, and webster. The Broncos were lucky to have him as depth.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        IDK ,maybe I should save this for next week, but I saw a few poor plays by Carter yesterday. He didnt play a flawless game at all, and Wilson will be targeting him next week im sure. I dont want you guys to think we found our new starting CB or anything like that. He's a good 4th CB at best long term

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
                          IDK ,maybe I should save this for next week, but I saw a few poor plays by Carter yesterday. He didnt play a flawless game at all, and Wilson will be targeting him next week im sure. I dont want you guys to think we found our new starting CB or anything like that. He's a good 4th CB at best long term
                          I think everone knew he would give up a few plays but he didn't give up any huge plays.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
                            I think the deal with Carter is Del Rio didn't like his lack of physicality. He is far and away the best guy out of he, jammer, and webster. The Broncos were lucky to have him as depth.
                            Best part is the dude is fresh as **** due to his lack of playing time. Same with Champ.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                              I can't for the life of me figure out why the coaching staff ever thought Webster and Jammer were better options than Carter.
                              All we did was switch to South Paw.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X