Champ and Carter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ and Carter

Sorry I keep making threads but thought I would like to discuss these two. I donxt remember Chamo gettng called out at all and Carter absolutely stepped the **** up and killed it today. It gives me hope for the SB.

God, I hope Champ gets a ring.

I can't for the life of me figure out why the coaching staff ever thought Webster and Jammer were better options than Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
      I can't for the life of me figure out why the coaching staff ever thought Webster and Jammer were better options than Carter.
      Agree 1000 percent

Comment

I believe in Webster in the future but as much hate as Carter gets he is a play maker and is not bad. He played so well today.

Comment

I only saw one close up of Champ all game and I don't recall a single catch by Amendola today. Phenomenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
            I only saw one close up of Champ all game and I don't recall a single catch by Amendola today. Phenomenal.
            I don't think he caught a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post
              I don't think he caught a pass.
              Nope, and was only targeted once.

Comment

Maybe they wanted Carter to stew on the bench for a bit, a la Moreno. It really does work sometimes. He was terrific last year, just hit a bump.

Comment

Carter played an outstanding game today - and he certainly silenced the critics who claimed he couldn't tackle.

Comment

It's his attitude. He is extremely gifted physically. Mental midget if you will. He's young and will definitely grow up. Won't be in Denver though.

Comment

I think the deal with Carter is Del Rio didn't like his lack of physicality. He is far and away the best guy out of he, jammer, and webster. The Broncos were lucky to have him as depth.

Comment

IDK ,maybe I should save this for next week, but I saw a few poor plays by Carter yesterday. He didnt play a flawless game at all, and Wilson will be targeting him next week im sure. I dont want you guys to think we found our new starting CB or anything like that. He's a good 4th CB at best long term

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
                          IDK ,maybe I should save this for next week, but I saw a few poor plays by Carter yesterday. He didnt play a flawless game at all, and Wilson will be targeting him next week im sure. I dont want you guys to think we found our new starting CB or anything like that. He's a good 4th CB at best long term
                          I think everone knew he would give up a few plays but he didn't give up any huge plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
                            I think the deal with Carter is Del Rio didn't like his lack of physicality. He is far and away the best guy out of he, jammer, and webster. The Broncos were lucky to have him as depth.
                            Best part is the dude is fresh as **** due to his lack of playing time. Same with Champ.

Comment

All we did was switch to South Paw.

Comment

Working...
                              X