Demarious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demarious

We're about to find out if Demarious Thomas is the best WR in the league. Is he?

Nope. He's a top 5 receiver IMO.

Comment

No....but Demaryius might be.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
        No....but Demaryius might be.
        L0L!

Comment

top 5 for sure

I think Calvin is still in a class of his own

Comment

SUPERBOWL 48 INDIVIDUAL MATCHUP SPOTLIGHT: Richard Sherman vs Demaryius Thomas

Ill do more threads like this as the weeks go on leading up to the big game but I wanted to start with this.

This is about to be a damn good match up.
            2 of the best young players in the NFL.

Demaryius Thomas

vs

Richard Sherman

discuss.

Comment

If he can beat Sherman for a some 1st downs and a couple big plays; he just may be the best.

Comment

Damn, everybody's turning the page already. Let's enjoy to win for a day!
                We have two weeks.

Comment

You was 20 minutes too late bro. Maybe merge or I can delete mine. Yours is better.

Comment

If DT plays to his size and ability and doesn't let Sherman push him around he will win the match-up easy

Comment

As already mentioned, Calvin Johnson is the undisputed king. However, DT’s star is rising damn fast. His matchup with Sherman is going to be red hot.

Comment

Sherman is going to shut down whoever he is on. Our other receivers are going to need to step it up.

Comment

Shermen gets grabby quite a bit after 5 yards too. How they call this game, will determine a lot as well.

Comment

That last pass to Crabtree was open. Kaep doesn't know how to put any arc on the ball, he can only frozen rope it.

Manning knows how to drop it in the basket.

A better statement about this thread should be, we're about to find out who the Seahawks 2nd and 3rd CB's are.

Comment

Let me put it this way. Jerry Rice was undisputed in his day, Calvin Johnson is undisputed in his.

DT is top 5 for sure, Probably top 3 but the line starts at Megatron, then moves to Fitzgerald. Just like at QB, the line start at Manning, moves on to Rodgers and then everyone else you can argue about(I would say Brees myself)

Comment

Working...
                              X