The crowd today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The crowd today

I know I will probably get flamed for this as being a downer thread but did anyone else think the crowd was infinitely quieter tonight than last week?

I took a nap after that game. That place was was freaking rocking. So you are dead wrong. The players during interviews by 850 KOA and shown on the big screen were ALL saying they have never seen the place like it was today.

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post
      I know I will probably get flamed for this as being a downer thread but did anyone else think the crowd was infinitely quieter tonight than last week?
      You're not the only one.
      Tom Brady didn't think the crowd noise was a factor
      I think they were thinking we were going to lose the game.
      They probably watched too much NFL Network

Comment

Lots of others think you guys are wrong.

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113976

That place was rocking. Looks to me like two haters who may be jealous posting in here!

Comment

Well, NE was more disciplined than SD and didn't jump offside five times, but from TV at least the crowd seemed pretty rocking. Beautiful shots at the opening with all the orange and the fireworks smoke and clear sky. Wish I could have been there!

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
            I took a nap after that game. That place was was freaking rocking. So you are dead wrong. The players during interviews by 850 KOA and shown on the big screen were ALL saying they have never seen the place like it was today.
            I most definitely could have been but last week it was rocking on tv and this week it was not. It was just an observation. I would have given anything to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
              Lots of others think you guys are wrong.

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113976

That place was rocking. Looks to me like two haters who may be jealous posting in here!
              Haha, yes. I hate the Broncos so much.

Comment

I will say the amount if orange in the stands was not only awesome but beautiful. I swear I didn't see a blue jersey anywhere.

Comment

I don't think I've ever been to a game with fewer opposing fans than this one.

Comment

They were plenty loud. We just don't use amplifiers with the crowd noise like Seattle does.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
                      I don't think I've ever been to a game with fewer opposing fans than this one.
                      That was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                        They were plenty loud. We just don't use amplifiers with the crowd noise like Seattle does.
                        I guess. Maybe I just couldn't hear it. I just felt the the SD game was way louder. Oh well.

Comment

Today was a mug more sustained an echoing cheering from fans. Much much better than last week and I thought last week was great.

Comment

It was loud as hell today.

Comment

Peyton’s awesomeness cut down on a lot of white noise today.

Comment

Working...
                              X