Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Bowl line....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
    I'm taking the Seahawks, no 1 offense vs no 1 defense.

    Defense wins this game every time, Broncos WR will be whining for PI flags that won't come.
    You need to change your username. It's outstandingly incorrect.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
      Well, that didn't last long. Broncos favored now!

      http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...tes-in-nevada/
      Damn that was fast.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
        Damn that was fast.
        Tell me about it. Not long enough for any of us to get our money down!

        That is by far the best defense in the NFL. And, we have the best Offense in the NFL.

        So, who is better....their offense or our defense?

        I'll take our guys!

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Arkie View Post
          I'm surprised Seattle is favored on a neutral field.
          Teams with the better defense have been historically better in the Super Bowl. Vegas is playing the odds.

          Comment


          • #65
            Point Spread

            Apparently, many Las Vegas sports betters think Denver will win. Denver opened up as a 1 or 1 1/2 point underdog at multiple Las Vegas casinos and early betting on Denver has flipped the spread and now Denver is favorite by 1 point at those casinos.

            http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...1140--nfl.html


            Oops just noticed other thread
            Last edited by SVine; 01-19-2014, 09:16 PM. Reason: Just noticed other thread

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
              It sure as **** isn't good.
              You stop Seattle's run game, their offense is ****.

              Comment


              • #67
                http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113982

                Comment


                • #68
                  Newbie bettors always go for the big name QB and offense.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
                    Tell me about it. Not long enough for any of us to get our money down!

                    That is by far the best defense in the NFL. And, we have the best Offense in the NFL.

                    So, who is better....their offense or our defense?

                    I'll take our guys!
                    Their defense is really good for this year, but it isn't all-time great. I'll go with the all-time great unit. Also our defense is playing better than their offense right now.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                      Teams with the better defense have been historically better in the Super Bowl. Vegas is playing the odds.
                      Nevermind that our defense has been just as good as theirs in the playoffs.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Aftermath View Post
                        Wheres a good safe place to bet on this where you actually get paid? PM me if links aren't allowed.
                        Please...

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
                          Newbie bettors always go for the big name QB and offense.
                          The newbs are going to get rich this year then. Good for the newbs.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                            Not surprising. Best D in the league and also a good O. Balanced, physical, and considerably more healthy than us.

                            Originally posted by DenverBroncosJM View Post
                            I do not think Seattle has a good offense


                            Agreed. Seattle has an offense on life support.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
                              I'm taking the Seahawks, no 1 offense vs no 1 defense.

                              Defense wins this game every time, Broncos WR will be whining for PI flags that won't come.
                              little early for halloween isnt it spud or booby ?
                              shouldnt you go back to chefs planet and bitch and whine about how the Broncos got manning and he is nothing more than a rental and we dont deserve him

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                                Agreed. Seattle has an offense on life support.
                                Again, I'm not saying their offense is great or scary at all. But it's not as bad as some of you are making it out to be. Their O does what it needs to support their great D and win games. For example, yesterday our O put up 26 against a below average D. Their O put up 23 against one of the top D's in the league.

                                That said, I like this matchup for our D because they are more of a run offense and won't be able to exploit our weakness as well as many other teams potentially could. But their D will be a handful...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X