Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    And a bad offense
    People keep saying this. Brian Burke's Advanced NFL Stats ranked their O 5th in the league (Broncos of course were #1). Check it out:

http://www.advancednflstats.com/2014...s-week-17.html

No, their O isn't "great". But there's just no objective way to call their O "bad".

Comment

I'm seeing Denver by 1.5 points. Over/Under is 48 points.

So, Vegas is predicting a 24-23 Broncos victory.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
        8th in scoring. Which means not only am I funny, I'm also (as usual) right!
        And we've beaten four of the offenses ahead of them already. Oh...and their vaunted defense didn't play any of them. Their D may be good...but they haven't been tested by an elite offense.

Comment

Originally posted by AZBroncomaniac View Post
          Your sarcasm meter sucks.
          fair enough. didn't know balanced was a seattle buzzword.

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post
            And we've beaten four of the offenses ahead of them already. Oh...and their vaunted defense didn't play any of them. Their D may be good...but they haven't been tested by an elite offense.
            This.

Comment

People keep saying this. Brian Burke's Advanced NFL Stats ranked their O 5th in the league (Broncos of course were #1). Check it out:

No, their O isn't "great". But there's just no objective way to call their O "bad".
              It sure as **** isn't good.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
                fair enough. didn't know balanced was a seattle buzzword.
                If you didn't know this by now, you'll know soon enough. Most BALANCED team in the league according to pundits and many Broncos fans here on the Mane.

Comment

Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
                  It sucks for you guys the one year the Super Bowl is outdoors in the cold you get there with ol noodle arm, if this was in the usual locations you'd probably be favored.
                  It does suck that its in NYC, i agree...but ol noodle arm? Really?

Comment

I wonder how much of that is front loaded. They havent been all that good the past few weeks...and Wilson has been a below average QB as of late.

Comment

I wonder how much of that is front loaded. They havent been all that good the past few weeks...and Wilson has been a below average QB as of late.
                      You also have to wonder how Wilson will respond under the bright lights and on the big stage.

I certainly wouldn't want to bank on a mistake-free game from the youngster.

Comment

Well, that didn't last long. Broncos favored now!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...tes-in-nevada/

Comment

I do wonder how Harvin will factor in their O

Comment

I'm thinking something like 31-13, +/- garbage time.

Comment

...and Wilson has been a below average QB as of late.
                              They're aren't a very good passing O. But they were 4th in the league in rushing.

Comment

They're aren't a very good passing O. But they were 4th in the league in rushing.
                                Good RB...Wilson picks up a lot of yards too. But we've just played two better offenses. Their D will be a hell of a challenge, but we have a hell of an offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X