Super Bowl line....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    Not surprising. Best D in the league and also a good O. Balanced, physical, and considerably more healthy than us.
    Great defense, but that offense won't be in the top 10 that we faced this year. They are not good, although Percy Harvin being back will help things along.

Comment

Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
      I'm taking the Seahawks, no 1 offense vs no 1 defense.

Defense wins this game every time, Broncos WR will be whining for PI flags that won't come.
      You might want to change your user name now. Manning has owned Peyton since 2006 in the playoffs and your boy Brady hasn't been the same since the Broncos (lead by Jake Plummer of all QB's) booted him out of the Playoffs back in 2005.

NFL is a what have you done for me lately league and Pats haven't won a big game in over a decade now.

Edit, I forgot to add that I wouldn't be surprised if Brady has shoulder surgery in the next month or sooner, that or just flat out retires.

Comment

That's shocking. I would have guessed us -3 or 4.

Comment

Defense wins this game every time, Broncos WR will be whining for PI flags that won't come.
          It's the #1 offense of all-time vs the #1 defense of 2013. On the other side, Seattle's offense has been getting worse lately, and the Broncos defense has been getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by itswutz4dinna View Post
            Broncos have actually allowed fewer points to better offenses in the playoffs.

This game is a coinflip with Brock Osweiler starting. With Manning it's a joke. Seattle's 12th man just handed us #3.
            You should put all of your money on the Broncos then, the Broncos are a soft team on offense you got roughed up by a mediocre Pats defense when you come to Foxboro so Seattle in the cold in New York can definitely do it.

DT and Decker especially hate being roughed up, Decker just stops playing and looks for flags.

You won't be able to run on them and Peyton will give them the chance to pick a few off.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
              That's shocking. I would have guessed us -3 or 4.
              It's beyond shocking. This should be Broncos -7, weather pending.

Comment

Not surprising. Best D in the league and also a good O. Balanced, physical, and considerably more healthy than us.
                You are high if you think their O is good. Glad the Broncos are facing the Hawks. Their receiving corps is about as powerful as the Pats. Only thing the Broncos D needs to worry about is stopping Lynch, and containing Wilson. Still, it's gonna be a fight.

Comment

A good O? You're funny.

Comment

You're still here? This board ****ing sucks.

Comment

This will be the first time all season that the Broncos are underdogs. Another item to put on the bulletin board, along with all the trash that Richard Sherman is sure to talk.

Comment

It sucks for you guys the one year the Super Bowl is outdoors in the cold you get there with ol noodle arm, if this was in the usual locations you'd probably be favored.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBroncosJM View Post
                          I do not think Seattle has a good offense
                          You are clearly smarter than TonyR.

Comment

You should put all of your money on the Broncos then, the Broncos are a soft team on offense you got roughed up by a mediocre Pats defense when you come to Foxboro so Seattle in the cold in New York can definitely do it.

DT and Decker especially hate being roughed up, Decker just stops playing and looks for flags.

You won't be able to run on them and Peyton will give them the chance to pick a few off.
                            L0L @ you thinking you have any credibility left after your predictions about today's game.

Comment

It sucks for you guys the one year the Super Bowl is outdoors in the cold you get there with ol noodle arm, if this was in the usual locations you'd probably be favored.
                              Keep ****ing that chicken. What nonsense are you going to come up with when he wins the Super Bowl MVP?

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                                A good O? You're funny.
                                8th in scoring. Which means not only am I funny, I'm also (as usual) right!

Comment

Working...
                                X