Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Sherman: Peyton Manning throws ducks

http://fansided.com/2014/01/04/richa...-throws-ducks/

Need more of this. And Steve Largent Smack. Let's go.

Comment

Ok so you take one quote out of a paragraph where he praises Manning and is impressed with him but the summation is the bad thing?

Comment

Everytime I see him I think its Busta-Rhymes

Comment

Take that freakin link down, screwa up people's PC

Comment

he was complimenting him for much of that article.

Comment

Reaching

Yawn

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                Ok so you take one quote out of a paragraph where he praises Manning and is impressed with him but the summation is the bad thing?
                Well, these are the same clowns who think Sherman actually took PED's even though the NFL itself dismissed the case having utterly and completely botched its own collection rules.

Thankfully for them, if Denver does lose, they already have a ready-made excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
                  Well, these are the same clowns who think Sherman actually took PED's even though the NFL itself dismissed the case having utterly and completely botched its own collection rules.

Thankfully for them, if Denver does lose, they already have a ready-made excuse.
                  Just change your name to Armchair Seahawk already. I duno why you pretend.

Comment

Pick a team already.

Comment

He complimented Manning and called his arm strength as he saw it at the time. Can't fault him there.

Manning has come a long way!

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
                        Everytime I see him I think its Busta-Rhymes
                        racist

Comment

You said weeks ago that you were pulling for Denver but you liked the Seahags as your 2nd favorite team. I've watched alot of your posts the past 2 weeks and it seems like you don't really do much but defend the Seahags. I don't see many posts at all from you enjoying the Broncos winning during these playoffs. What's up dude? I don't believe in calling out somebody's fandom (probably not even a real word) but cmon, let's see a bit more pro Broncos stuff from you. You're #1 team (Broncos) is in the Superbowl and you're simply just on here defending the Seahags greatness.

Comment

maybe armchair should change his name to waffle

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                              Pick a team already.
                              He has, he is a Seacock fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X