Mile High Rocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mile High Rocked

Place absolutely was nuts today. At least in 510, it was probably the loudest I have ever heard it since the new stadium went up. Almost NO patriots fans to be found either.

I cant talk, I cant stop smiling.

Good job! I wasn't sure, it was hard to tell how loud the crowd was on tv.

Comment

Right on milehigh

Comment

Fans were awesome today from my TV - sea of Orange, loud when needed on D and quiet on O.

Way to go Bronco Country!
        Last edited by ColoradoDarin; 01-19-2014, 05:40 PM.

Comment

I saw a lot of orange shirts today, and of course all those pom-poms at the start of the game when the camera panned over the crowd.

I'm pretty sure my neighbors heard me screaming a few times, L O L

Great job by all who attended!

Comment

Awesome !!! It didn't sound to electric on TV.

Comment

I don't notice the camera shake when watching this Seattle game. Could see it shaking a little bit on TV during our game. Our crowd can get loud when it wants to.

Comment

What I noticed on TV as well was the lack of patriot jerseys in the crowd. I have also noticed since the playoffs started that the networks have the crowd dialed way down in Denver, You can easily hear the announcers over the crowd no matter the situation. Even the IN-COM-PLETE chant is muted.

Comment

Well, for what it's worth, I completely pissed my wife off and terrified both my kids and my dog

You'd think they would be used to it....

Comment

That was one thing I loved seeing on TV.
                    Mile High just hasn't been the same like it was during the original stadium run.

Mile High & Arrowhead used to be two stadiums where you did not visit without it being a huge advantage to the home team.
                    It used to be like Century Link for the Seahawks now.

Comment

My voice hurts from screaming. It was pretty damn loud. An hour after victory formation, the crowd was chanting and high-fiving all the way to the exits. The parking lot was chaos.
                      We are back in the big one boys and girls!

Comment

Loved the shot from the air........glowing orange!

Comment

To everyone who was at the game: Amazing Job!!!!!!! We are no longer the traveling team's whipping boy.

It will not be long before everyone is talking about Denver and SAF at MILE HIGH being the toughest place to play in the league again. I mean, we've lost 2 games in 2 years? Amazing.

Congrats to everyone who was there! Keep it up for years to come!

Comment

I had to take a nap after that game. That place was the loudest I have ever seen it. They were interviewing players and showing it on the big screen, every single one said how crazy it was and how loud the fans were.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                              What I noticed on TV as well was the lack of patriot jerseys in the crowd. I have also noticed since the playoffs started that the networks have the crowd dialed way down in Denver, You can easily hear the announcers over the crowd no matter the situation. Even the IN-COM-PLETE chant is muted.
                              There were very few Patriots fans. The few in my section tried to pull out the IN-COM-PLETE, as a group our section told Patriots fans to sit down and shut up. It was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X