No announcement yet.

Now about those Super Bowl tickets....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now about those Super Bowl tickets....

If anyone has any good leads, post 'em here!

W/New York being so close to me, I have to at least try.

Same here. When am I ever going to have the Broncos playing in a Super Bowl in my city again? Have to at least try. Reaching out to all my financial buddies this week to see what I can find.

Comment

http://nynjsecure.teamtix.com/home?host=nycsb

-PJ

Comment

If it's in your backyard you should try to go. GL!

Comment

Looking for 1 FREE ticket to the Super Bowl. I know I do not have $2500.00+ for a decent seat.

Comment

I don't need a free one. Just one someone can't use, or knows the best place to get close to face value pricing.

Comment

Does anyone know when they do the drawing for selection for season ticket holders?

Smilin, good luck with getting close to Face Value for a ticket. I saw $2500 on stubhub for upper view. At least you live near where the game will be for SB.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                Does anyone know when they do the drawing for selection for season ticket holders?

Smilin, good luck with getting close to Face Value for a ticket. I saw $2500 on stubhub for upper view. At least you live near where the game will be for SB.
                They already held it. Must have been right after the game. Here is the text from the email I got:

The Denver Broncos are the AFC Champions, and want you to attend Super Bowl XLVIII.

Unfortunately, your season ticket account was not selected in the Denver Broncos season ticket holder lottery to purchase tickets to Super Bowl XLVIII. Despite these results, there is still an opportunity for you to attend Super Bowl XLVIII.

Prime Sport is the official travel partner of the Denver Broncos. For more information on tickets and travel packages, please visit www.PrimeSport.com/DenverBroncos or call 1-800-591-9198.

The Denver Broncos hope to see you at Met Life Stadium on Sunday, February, 2 for Super Bowl XLVIII.

Comment

It's better to Celebrate in Denver

Comment

Originally posted by Smilin Assassin View Post
                    the best place to get close to face value pricing.
                    Won't happen...because if that person knew, they could sell it and make a grand of the sale...

Super Bowl will be 4 figures...and if you're flying from out of town it's going to be just as much as a nice vacation overseas.

Comment

Yeah, face-value Super Bowl tickets has to be a joke.

Comment

TICKETS HERE NOT CHECKED PRICES
                        They advertise on my site .

Comment

NY only a 4 hour drive for me. To bad Super Bowl tickets are CRAZY expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Smilin Assassin View Post
                            I don't need a free one. Just one someone can't use, or knows the best place to get close to face value pricing.
                            If you find just one let me know. I'll take 100 of those.

So I kicked around going. The game is the big draw obviously but I'm not seeing much else beyond that or events? Are you?

Tailgating even banned.

Comment

Currently on ticketmaster ranging from $2800 to $25,000

Comment

Working...
                              X