Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Struggle is real........Brady related

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Struggle is real........Brady related








  • #2
    He was absolutely awful today. If he was half as good as Manning that game would've been a nail-biter. When you look at his Super Bowl defenses the narrative should now be about how much better Manning is in the playoffs.

    Comment


    • #3
      He has lost the last three championship games he played. The Super Bowl against the Giants and last two AFC Championship games.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by itswutz4dinna View Post
        He was absolutely awful today. If he was half as good as Manning that game would've been a nail-biter. When you look at his Super Bowl defenses the narrative should now be about how much better Manning is in the playoffs.
        Denver dared Brady to beat them when it was still a game and he couldn't.

        He actually didn't do squat until they backed off into 3 man rushes. Hell, even his rushing TD was scored on a 2 man rush.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah he made some major mistakes that really hurt his team. But no one will say anything. The narrative will be how he has no weapons and they were all very injured and he was so amazing to get them as far as they did.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rocket 7 View Post
            He has lost the last three championship games he played. The Super Bowl against the Giants and last two AFC Championship games.
            Yeah, he really is a choker and can't ever seem to win the big games when they count.

            Comment


            • #7
              <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>RT <a href="https://twitter.com/jonnyj20">@jonnyj20</a>: <a href="https://twitter.com/VicLombardi">@VicLombardi</a> When it counts! REMAKE! <a href="http://t.co/UgmWO4Z1Bd">pic.twitter.com/UgmWO4Z1Bd</a></p>&mdash; Vic Lombardi (@VicLombardi) <a href="https://twitter.com/VicLombardi/statuses/425061682147115009">January 20, 2014</a></blockquote>
              <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

              Comment


              • #8
                Brady's been choking in the playoffs since 2005. It all started at Mile High.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                  Brady's been choking in the playoffs since 2005. It all started at Mile High.

                  QFT!


                  <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9G9139DXvNY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                    Brady's been choking in the playoffs since 2005. It all started at Mile High.
                    Knocked them down, then choked them out.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                      Yeah he made some major mistakes that really hurt his team. But no one will say anything. The narrative will be how he has no weapons and they were all very injured and he was so amazing to get them as far as they did.
                      That pass to a WIDE open receiver was the most telling. From my stands you could see the play developing immediately, every one in my section yelled Oooohhh Nooooo! It was like it was in slow motion. Then the ball cleared the WR by 5+ yards and that was when it was clear Brady had nothing.

                      It was terror flipping to relief in the matter of 4 seconds.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                        That pass to a WIDE open receiver was the most telling. From my stands you could see the play developing immediately, every one in my section yelled Oooohhh Nooooo! It was like it was in slow motion. Then the ball cleared the WR by 5+ yards and that was when it was clear Brady had nothing.

                        It was terror flipping to relief in the matter of 4 seconds.
                        "sometimes you can throw the ball too well and it carries on you and added 5 yards"...Hilarious script in game call by Simms.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
                          "sometimes you can throw the ball too well and it carries on you and added 5 yards"...Hilarious script in game call by Simms.
                          I couldn't believe he said that when I went and re watched the game. Brady flat out choked on that throw.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                            I couldn't believe he said that when I went and re watched the game. Brady flat out choked on that throw.
                            But, he does choke very, very well.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
                              Denver dared Brady to beat them when it was still a game and he couldn't.

                              He actually didn't do squat until they backed off into 3 man rushes. Hell, even his rushing TD was scored on a 2 man rush.
                              I hate those defenses play like you have all game and don't let up till the final second

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X