Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ha,ha, looks like another patriots forum down...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ha,ha, looks like another patriots forum down...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...fan-forum.html

I wonder why, just like the chefs..............

Worked okay for me. Looks like a typical internet locker room after a painful emotional loss.

Comment

My favorite: I know. Dennard was the victim. This game was bull****. I'm done buying tickets, won't renew Sunday ticket, and am done buying jerseys/etc. The refs had this game in the bag from the get go. It is absolutely disgusting.

Comment

Just because I know I will get rep from TJ if he sees this:

Comment

Yeah we were flagged for more penalties than New England, but the refs were for the Broncos somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Rulon Velvet Jones View Post
            My favorite: I know. Dennard was the victim. This game was bull****. I'm done buying tickets, won't renew Sunday ticket, and am done buying jerseys/etc. The refs had this game in the bag from the get go. It is absolutely disgusting.
            Those two penalties on the Patriots are an embarassment to the sport of football. That's twice as many as they had all season. Let the Patriots play!

Comment

"We need to go out and take a couple of their players out of the game for good. If we can't win at least we can hurt their SB chances"

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...ml#post3728153

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                Yeah we were flagged for more penalties than New England, but the refs were for the Broncos somehow.
                The double pass interference on Decker and that DB was a head scratcher.

It was negated, but still strange.

Comment

Clam chowdah is a real pats fan? Lol

Comment

Did we hear Danny "He's just like a younger Welkhah!" Amendola's name all day?

God, what an ass kicking that was.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid A View Post
                      Did we hear Danny "He's just like a younger Welkhah!" Amendola's name all day?

God, what an ass kicking that was.
                      They don't need their top 4-5 pass catchers from last year, they have mCd who is a Wicked Awesome genius!

(I threw up a little in my mouth just typing that even in sarcasm mode)

Comment

lol forever.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                          Clam chowdah is a real pats fan? Lol
                          According to one of our mods, Clam Chowdah isn't a duplicate account. Therefore, it's entirely possible that he is a Pats fan...

Comment

ha,ha, looks like another patriots forum down...

They're all scrambling for seats on the Seachickens bandwagon.

Comment

Oh man, almost forgot the biggest bonus of this win: that ****ing 24 point lead blown game no longer hurts/matters/was merely a setup to today.

Comment

Working...
                              X