Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter and Moreno injured...

From NFL.com

Broncos running back Knowshon Moreno suffered a chest injury and didn't return.

Cornerback Tony Carter has a concussion and also didn't come back for Denver.

2 weeks to get ready guys.

Hopefully knowshon is ok! I assume carter will be

Comment

Chest injury so hopefully not something season ending. Carter played great and was only concussed so he'll play.

Comment

Carter didn't look too dinged. Thought it was more of a shoulder stinger. Two weeks definitely helps. Hope Knowshon just had a contusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
          Chest injury so hopefully not something season ending. Carter played great and was only concussed so he'll play.
          Hoping its not a pec injury.

/Really hoping that the "Khan rule" doesn't strike again.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
            Hoping its not a pec injury.

/Really hoping that the "Khan rule" doesn't strike again.
            I was more worried it was a collarbone the way he reacted. Yeah pec injury is the big worry now.

Comment

Carter came back into the game. That's when the concussion happened I think.

Moreno hopefully didnt tear a pec. Hopefully just a bruise

Comment

I doubt it is anything supremely serious. Normally with a torn pec they favor their arm or shoulder in some way.

Comment

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst considering how this season has been on the injury front...

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                    I doubt it is anything supremely serious. Normally with a torn pec they favor their arm or shoulder in some way.
                    Yeah he stormed off the field when he got to the sideline. Throwing his arms around with that intensity he always has. I have a hard time believing a collar bone or pectoral injury would allow him to do that. Probably landed on the ball or another player in an awkward manner and bruised his chest.

Comment

Originally posted by snowspot66 View Post
                      Yeah he stormed off the field when he got to the sideline. Throwing his arms around with that intensity he always has. I have a hard time believing a collar bone or pectoral injury would allow him to do that. Probably landed on the ball or another player in an awkward manner and bruised his chest.
                      Chest contusion was my first thought. Hope were healthy and fully loaded for the SB, plus Knowshon deserves it.

Comment

It was a championship game....so to go out and stay out...it must have been something concerning.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
                          It was a championship game....so to go out and stay out...it must have been something concerning.
                          It was later in the game and we had a two score lead. I'm sure they were being a bit more careful than if the game were on the line then and there.

Comment

So Sly came back in then?

Comment

Yup, need these guys back. Would be scared having to lean on Hillman in any faucet during the super bowl.

Comment

Working...
                              X