What's Cooking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Cooking?

So what do you have planned for the games?

I am going with Monk Balls (meatballs wrapped in bacon and dunked in bbq sauce) Chicken Bombs (Jalapeno wrapped in boneless chicken thigh with cheese and wrapped with bacon). And Wings. All onto the smoker for an hour of so.

And a big ass steak for tonight. If things don't go as planned I will probably drink myself to unconsciousness and skip the steak.

Beer Beer and more Beer. Than Beer aged in bourbon barrels to celebrate the victory. Im sure someone will feed me something at some point to try and limit my level of obnoxiousness.

Comment

Jalepenos. Stuffed with Cream Cheese. Wrapped with Bacon. Makes most gameday foods a joke. Including chicken wings.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonFletcher73 View Post
        Jalepenos. Stuffed with Cream Cheese. Wrapped with Bacon. Makes most gameday foods a joke. Including chicken wings.
        We call those atomic buffalo turds down here. Not bad.

Comment

Green chili and buffalo burgers on the grill. Smothered or separate. Oskar Blues to wash it down.

Anyone eating chowdah should be banned from infinity to beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by tesnyde View Post
            Green chili and buffalo burgers on the grill. Smothered or separate. Oskar Blues to wash it down.

Anyone eating chowdah should be banned from infinity to beyond.
            Excellent choice. I was looking for some 10 Fidy last night but couldnt find any. Which Oskar Blues brew are enjoying today?

Comment

Originally posted by bboy2749 View Post
              Excellent choice. I was looking for some 10 Fidy last night but couldnt find any. Which Oskar Blues brew are enjoying today?
              Mammas', Dales', and Chubs.
              Last edited by D.B.; 01-19-2014, 08:02 AM.

Comment

3 pm start time, way after lunch and too early for dinner. Just beer and some Don Julio.

Comment

I have a beef stew in the crock pot and some artisan bread rising in my kitchen for later

And beer

Comment

Working...
                  X