badass quotes to inspire you for gameday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badass quotes to inspire you for gameday

lets start with a classic. need not be football related although this one is.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WO4tIrjBDkk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
    Last edited by tsiguy96; 01-19-2014, 06:32 AM.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FlcS9_LXho

nsfw

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KgmO32IdwuE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0usv9_awItk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/h8bIEk58LzI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/p79KYqrAufo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/680NlRI3v2I?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Not a quote, but the build up on this song always gets me pumped. Feels like the intro to some epic showdown...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LDUX4lQTses" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

From this time forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth. Hamlet

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/W6ScDXwYjWA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

not sports, but inspirational. it's redacted from his original speech, but let's just cast the Patriots as the Japanese and the Broncos as the USA.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oSomiNeUIfY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A little edited version.
                        Bill Belichick: Rise. Rise.
                        [Peyton stands up, clenching a football in his right hand]
                        BB: Your fame is well deserved, Bronco. I don't think there's ever been a quarterback to match you. As for this young man, he insists you are Unitas reborn. Or was it Elway? Why doesn't the hero reveal himself and tell us all your real name? You do have a name.
                        Peyton ****ing Manning: My name is Gladiator.
                        [turns away from BB]
                        BB: How dare you show your back to me! Bronco, you will remove your helmet and tell me your name.
                        PFM: [removes helmet and turns around to face BB] My name is Peyton ****ing Manning, Quarterback of the Denver Broncos, Sheriff of the Offensive Line and loyal servant to the TRUE team owner, Pat Bowlen. Son and brother to NFL royalty, husband to a devoted college sweetheart. And I will have my victory, in this game and the next.
                        [BB trembles in disbelief

Comment

TOUGH AND COMPETENT!

"Spaceflight will never tolerate carelessness, incapacity, and neglect. Somewhere, somehow, we screwed up. It could have been in design, build, or test. Whatever it was, we should have caught it. We were too gung ho about the schedule and we locked out all of the problems we saw each day in our work. Every element of the program was in trouble and so were we. The simulators were not working, Mission Control was behind in virtually every area, and the flight and test procedures changed daily. Nothing we did had any shelf life. Not one of us stood up and said, 'Dammit, stop!' I don't know what Thompson's committee will find as the cause, but I know what I find. We are the cause! We were not ready! We did not do our job. We were rolling the dice, hoping that things would come together by launch day, when in our hearts we knew it would take a miracle. We were pushing the schedule and betting that the Cape would slip before we did. From this day forward, Flight Control will be known by two words: 'Tough' and 'Competent.' Tough means we are forever accountable for what we do or what we fail to do. We will never again compromise our responsibilities. Every time we walk into Mission Control we will know what we stand for. Competent means we will never take anything for granted. We will never be found short in our knowledge and in our skills. Mission Control will be perfect. When you leave this meeting today you will go to your office and the first thing you will do there is to write 'Tough and Competent' on your blackboards. It will never be erased. Each day when you enter the room these words will remind you of the price paid by Grissom, White, and Chaffee. These words are the price of admission to the ranks of Mission Control."

Comment

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U7fjDS0jKiE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/b5-iJUuPWis" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DelhLppPSxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                              X