Are you Ready II?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you Ready II?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/havdo8-k6Fo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Z2PloBdHeow" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EX99kvl6b-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"You're not a champion until you've earned it! Champions don't complain! Champions don't give up! Champions give 200%!" - Coach Taylor, Friday Night Lights.

Comment

I've got to coach baseball from 12-130. Moved it up as I didn't think it would be fair to the kids in the event we lose. Needless to say, I'll be watching the clock and hoping all parents are on time to get their kids.

Comment

Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Those videos pumped me up. Now I feel like this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0qPmGMfMdWA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FKducmD--Rs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dpalC7Hxtio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FsqJFIJ5lLs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Love the repeat mojo!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/g7IVAH1JauE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Saw this on Deadspin. So I went to Youtube to bring it here:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EsmQ2uwItKU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

I
                  AM
                  BEOWULF!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-plyNrrFi1s

Comment

Bronco's Cheerleaders sent this to drop box this morning:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fgpbk2xf0o...Game%20Day.mp4

Comment

Comment

Working...