X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pot bowl denver vs seattle

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com...s-goes-to-pot/

Heard a variant of this today…

If the Seattle Seahawks and the Denver Broncos each win their conferences and go to the Super Bowl in the New Jersey Meadowlands on February 2, would it be known as The Marijuana Bowl, more easily known as, “The Pot Bowl”?
    I didn’t hear this on a late night Comedy Central show or an HBO comedy special. No, this was reported on Fox and Friends at 7am on Saturday morning.

At first, I found it funny because both Washington State and Colorado permit recreational marijuana, and New Jersey permits medical marijuana. Who would advertise? Magic Paper? Bong, Inc? Or, Betty Hines Special Brownie Mix?

I'm guessing it will just be the normal alcohol pushers advertising as always. Hmm...does that mean Super Bowls are actually "Beer Bowls"?

Comment

Originally posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
      Who would advertise? Magic Paper? Bong, Inc? Or, Betty Hines Special Brownie Mix?

Comment

I live in Seattle, and compared to Colorado the bureaucrats here are really dragging their feet getting things off the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
          I live in Seattle, and compared to Colorado the bureaucrats here are really dragging their feet getting things off the ground.
          Yeah, but around 2001 marijuana was made the least enforceable crime.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
            http://www.theminorityreportblog.com...s-goes-to-pot/

Heard a variant of this today…

If the Seattle Seahawks and the Denver Broncos each win their conferences and go to the Super Bowl in the New Jersey Meadowlands on February 2, would it be known as The Marijuana Bowl, more easily known as, “The Pot Bowl”?
            I didn’t hear this on a late night Comedy Central show or an HBO comedy special. No, this was reported on Fox and Friends at 7am on Saturday morning.

At first, I found it funny because both Washington State and Colorado permit recreational marijuana, and New Jersey permits medical marijuana. Who would advertise? Magic Paper? Bong, Inc? Or, Betty Hines Special Brownie Mix?

Ma is also a medical state. But their business model sucks.

Comment

It would be great having 2 teams west of the Mississippi playing in a Super Bowl in NY where so much of the media there doesn't respect or pay much attention to anything besides the east coast.

Comment

I actually started this "variation" in preseason when the Broncos played the Seahawks up here.

But the name has evolved, it's not the 'Pot Bowl' now. Instead I call it 'The Bud Bowl,' which still holds some name recognition despite the fact the beer-themed Bud Bowl was cancelled seven years ago.

No, this is not your father's Bud Bowl.

Comment

It's the "Smoke a Super Bowl"

Comment

Someone in Simmons mail bag suggested smoke-a-bowl

Comment

I still consider Seattle to be AFC West Rejects. Break some rules, get cool team colors, and get some fans who show up pretending they've invented cheering for football. Sorry Kurt Cobain avatar. Your team is still expansion.

Played dirty as hell in preseason too. I've got a suspicion the Wolfe injury has something to do with the hit he took against them.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonFletcher73 View Post
                        I still consider Seattle to be AFC West Rejects. Break some rules, get cool team colors, and get some fans who show up pretending they've invented cheering for football. Sorry Kurt Cobain avatar. Your team is still expansion.

Played dirty as hell in preseason too. I've got a suspicion the Wolfe injury has something to do with the hit he took against them.
                        Say what you want. Doesn't change the fact that the Hawks have the #1 defense in football with the #1 secondary, the #1 safety, and the #1 corner.

They also have a New School QB who almost NEVER turns the ball over and who will only get better. Give Wilson a world-class WR (or two), and watch out.

Oh, the Hawks are also the 2nd youngest team in the league.

The NFL has dropped the axe on *ALL* Hawks players who broke the rules. But Richard Sherman's so-called "failed" drug test was the result of a completely botched sampling procedure. The NFL f-ed up its own rules so badly that it had no choice but to drop all charges. Sherman ALWAYS claimed that he was innocent, and the system worked. If a bureaucracy can invent rules willy-nilly or use "Executive Privilege" to concoct "evidence" and change the rules of evidence in mid-stream, then there's no hope for anyone.

And the whole "expansion team" argument is just weak, dude. If longevity in the league were the criteria why not just award the trophy to Chicago or Gree Bay every year?

:facepalm:

Comment

Say what you want. Doesn't change the fact that the Hawks have the #1 defense in football with the #1 secondary, the #1 safety, and the #1 corner.

They also have a New School QB who almost NEVER turns the ball over and who will only get better. Give Wilson a world-class WR (or two), and watch out.

Oh, the Hawks are also the 2nd youngest team in the league.

The NFL has dropped the axe on *ALL* Hawks players who broke the rules. But Richard Sherman's so-called "failed" drug test was the result of a completely botched sampling procedure. The NFL f-ed up its own rules so badly that it had no choice but to drop all charges. Sherman ALWAYS claimed that he was innocent, and the system worked. If a bureaucracy can invent rules willy-nilly or use "Executive Privilege" to concoct "evidence" and change the rules of evidence in mid-stream, then there's no hope for anyone.

And the whole "expansion team" argument is just weak, dude. If longevity in the league were the criteria why not just award the trophy to Chicago or Gree Bay every year?

:facepalm:

We get it, you love the Seahawks. Shut the **** up already and go to a Seahawks board

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                            We get it, you love the Seahawks. Shut the **** up already and go to a Seahawks board
                            Hey clown: who made you the big Sheriff of the Board?

I didn't start the thread, and the thread is about Denver & Seattle.

Man up!

Comment

Hey clown: who made you the big Sheriff of the Board?

I didn't start the thread, and the thread is about Denver & Seattle.

Man up!
                              You just can never help yourself. You're a turd

Comment

Working...
                              X