Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Database error!!?? Sweet!! Haven't seen one of those for a while!!!!! TJ Rulez.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database error!!?? Sweet!! Haven't seen one of those for a while!!!!! TJ Rulez.

the memories of that first superbowl win .nothing else will ever compare to it

Comment

Is Tom Brady pulling a Eugene Robinson tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
        Is Tom Brady pulling a Eugene Robinson tonight?
        I hope he's pulling a George Michael tonight.

Comment

I remember exactly where I was on the night of Denver's first Super Bowl win. And I also remember how happy I was for at least the next week.

Back then, I smoked. And I remember taking lots of cigarette breaks during the day and replaying some of the key moments of that game.

Just like everyone else in the stadium at the time, when I saw Elway to his helicopter dive, stand up, and give a fist pump, I remember saying to my wife: "Oh my god! We're going to win this thing!" What a great feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
            I hope he's pulling a George Michael tonight.
            It's Brady you're talking about. He's probably pulling on a guy named George and another guy named Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
              I remember exactly where I was on the night of Denver's first Super Bowl win. And I also remember how happy I was for at least the next week.

Back then, I smoked. And I remember taking lots of cigarette breaks during the day and replaying some of the key moments of that game.

Just like everyone else in the stadium at the time, when I saw Elway to his helicopter dive, stand up, and give a fist pump, I remember saying to my wife: "Oh my god! We're going to win this thing!" What a great feeling.
              My phone was ringing all night of people congratulating me on the victory.... ohhh long suffering Broncos fans. Younger fans will never know that feeling.

Comment

I lucked out on XXXII, went to a lawyer friend's to watch it, couple celebs were hangin ...

Well, Ray Manzarek of the Doors, and writer/director of Miracle Mile Steve DeJuarnette. Those names don't drop so hard, but it was great ...

Comment

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XVO3NJCPIoY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post

And then you fished your Brian Blades underroos from out of your ass crack and swore that next year would be your real favorite team's year to finally beat the Chargers and finish in 3rd place in the division.

Comment

Are people receiving an error or something? I'm not able to repeat is right now. I'll check the logs.

Comment

Ok, I've clicked over 100 pages and gotten exactly 0 errors. If there was a problem, it seems to have cleared...

Comment

Working...
                          X