Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The silence is deafening

People hiding under the covers er whut?

Nope, it's just time to walk the walk now. Talky time is over. Hitting time is at hand.

Comment

guys, i have a mini wine rack my dad built with a built in broncos light that i havent turned on once all season. do i turn it on now? i want to, but i dont want to be held responsible for anything. please advise.

Comment

Don't you dare.

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
          guys, i have a mini wine rack my dad built with a built in broncos light that i havent turned on once all season. do i turn it on now? i want to, but i dont want to be held responsible for anything. please advise.
          You can turn it on only after opening the best wine in the rack, and taking the first drink in honor of Red Miller, and the second in honor of Darrent Williams.

Anything less than that is sure to be frowned on by the Lords of Mojo.

Comment

The time to talk has passed. It's time to throat punch some mother ****ers.
            Last edited by theAPAOps5; 01-18-2014, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
              You can turn it on only after opening the best wine in the rack, and taking the first drink in honor of Red Miller, and the second in honor of Darrent Williams.

$11.99 bottle of shiraz

maybe i wont touch it after all

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
                DO NOT turn it on. I almost went with Newcastle Brown Ale for the game, something I haven't done all year. I came to my senses and went with Heinekin Light which has been working all year. I couldn't take such a possible game altering chance.

Comment

Here I am this weekend:

8.5% if anyone wants to know...

Comment

is eating anything from the ocean grounds for banning on this day?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CRN0020114.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	2350972

Click image for larger version

Name:	AMB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	2350973

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=91249

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                        The time to talk has passed. It's time to throat punch some mother ****ers.
                        Loved this... had to tweet it

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post

And pouring out a little in honor of the 87 defensive players we have on IR this season.

Comment

Read a SI article the other day (Aug 2013) that Tom Brady is deathly afraid of rodents. I want everyone to relax. I have ordered 4 dozen rats to be delivered and released at halftime behind the visitors bench FedX.

Comment

This week has been terrible. Late for work 3 days out of 5. Nothing at work went right. Got a head cold. Slipped off the bottom two rungs of a ladder. I stepped on a 2 inch screw and it went right through my sneaker. I have a neat little hole in my right foot. I had to have it removed by UNSCREWING it out of my foot. I then had to get a tetanus shot in my right arm.

So something better go right this week. And if it is the Broncos winning, I will take it. Even with the ****ty week.

Comment

Working...
                              X