Greg Wilson - WR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Wilson - WR

I didn't see this posted anywhere. I thought it was worth it's own thread. Who is this kid. I see a few articles that say we added him to the practice squad...but the Broncos website shows him on the active roster...and if you count him he's 1 of 53:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/roster.html

Anyone heard anything about this?

http://fordham.sidearmsports.com/new...116142952.aspx

http://predominantlyorange.com/2014/...ractice-squad/

Practice squad I can understand...but, active roster? You think that DB.com just misplaced him?

A nobody.

Comment

There are some interesting articles out there about him being a talented kid. But...the active roster? That has to be a mistake.

The only thing I could think of...is whether DT's calf is a bigger issue than reported.

Comment

I just re-counted the active roster. There are 54 players shown. Therefore, they have him listed in the wrong spot.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Awg6CVkub8M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For what it's worth...

Comment

In before Eddie Mac comparison.

Comment

BYE BYE Holliday?

Comment

The mane is like an odd Internet version of the telephone game. Guy signs to practice squad, Site ****s up and puts him listed as active, the mane assumed Demaryius is hurt and that trindon Holliday will be cut

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by driver View Post
                    BYE BYE Holliday?
                    not a chance

Comment

Originally posted by boppool View Post
                      In before Eddie Mac comparison.
                      Wow, the guy reminds me of Steve Watson!

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                        The mane is like an odd Internet version of the telephone game. Guy signs to practice squad, Site ****s up and puts him listed as active, the mane assumed Demaryius is hurt and that trindon Holliday will be cut
                        Are you speaking in anger of Greg MF Wilson?

Comment

Kids got good hands, and 4.5 speed. He needs to work on route running. Not a bad prospect for a #2/#3 WR. Especially, if he can return punts. Guys like this make Holliday and Bubba expendable. Who knows what happens next year with Holliday, Caldwell, and Decker. Interesting that they showed him on the active 53. He's still listed there by the way.

Anyone see the inactive list for today's game?

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                            Good stuff...huh?

Comment

Could be another speedy short white guy ala Welker, Edelman which wouldn't suck if he can develop his skills comparable to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X